Free Update / Nov 16

Hardin

12 minutes ago, Thany said:

It also seems the S rank gave me a warrior+ skill, I dont remember this in the game, but mabey I just havent looked enough.

Yeah I was abotu to ask if "Warrior Gift" was a skill we had already since I hadn't seen it. Full Warrior Gauge after every 300 Kill. Seems like a handy filler skill.

Does anyone who has the final temple know if there's more potions added in the update? I'm at the second to last level and have Armor Strike Blessing I & II. I assume there's a third.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, r_n said:

Yeah I was abotu to ask if "Warrior Gift" was a skill we had already since I hadn't seen it. Full Warrior Gauge after every 300 Kill. Seems like a handy filler skill.

Does anyone who has the final temple know if there's more potions added in the update? I'm at the second to last level and have Armor Strike Blessing I & II. I assume there's a third.

Warrior+ is an attribute that was already in the base game.

And the only two blessings added are Armor Strike I and II. There is no third tier, nor any other new blessings.

9 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Warrior+ is an attribute that was already in the base game.

And the only two blessings added are Armor Strike I and II. There is no third tier, nor any other new blessings.

Ah I just got that one, but I thought it was Warrior+. I'm guessing that the theme for all the weapon rewards (aside from armorbreak) is to give access to a bunch of useful skills on expendable weapons

2 minutes ago, Homosexualbeard said:

The update seems to have messed with swapping between characters via the shoulder buttons (in menus, like when applying crests). Now it tends to jump 2-3 characters instead of 1 when I'm trying to go through applying crests.

what controller are you using?

I'm using the joycons but did some crest stuff earlier and didnt have it stick or anything.

2 hours ago, Homosexualbeard said:

The update seems to have messed with swapping between characters via the shoulder buttons (in menus, like when applying crests). Now it tends to jump 2-3 characters instead of 1 when I'm trying to go through applying crests.

I'm having the same problem on my 3DS. It's not game-breaking but it's certainly annoying.

13 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

How do you unlock the broken armour model for the twins? I was fiddling with the menu trying to find it but I cant.

Thanks.

You have them if you have the update. They aren't costumes you can equip, you only see them when armor break is activated.

9 hours ago, Homosexualbeard said:

6 hours ago, Jhon said:

I'm having the same problem on my 3DS. It's not game-breaking but it's certainly annoying.

6 hours ago, Homosexualbeard said:

Yeah, 3DS is the version I have. Real pain in the neck. I'm also noticing really bad slowdown now. It definitely wasn't this bad before the update.

So I'm not the only one who had these problems. Whew, and here I thought something was off about my 3DS.
It happens when giving orders to your folks in the middle of battle, too. It seems to register two button presses instead of one now.

Also, was Camilla always this awful to play as? It seems her hitboxes are all messed up and she is slow as hell. I mean, I didn't play much as Camilla, but I seem to remember her being faster.
The Pegasus Knights seem to have been altered as well. Shiida plays a lot more smoothly now. Or at least that's the impression I have.

FYI regarding the 3DS patch issues, they're known to the developers and will apparently be fixed in the next patch.  Thankfully, because while I can just about handle the framerate drops (if groaning when they happen), the "registering two/three button presses instead of one" issue is really starting to annoy me.

Rather than plagiarise someone else's post, I'll just link to the GameFAQ's post in question:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/204209-fire-emblem-warriors/75999452/890558889

11 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, was Camilla always this awful to play as? It seems her hitboxes are all messed up and she is slow as hell. I mean, I didn't play much as Camilla, but I seem to remember her being faster.
The Pegasus Knights seem to have been altered as well. Shiida plays a lot more smoothly now. Or at least that's the impression I have.

I'm pretty sure she was. Her hitboxes are very small. I guess the thing they're going for with her is raw power at the cost of speed and range, like it says in the description of the generic enemy fighters.

Thank Naga you can turn off the exploding armor visual effect in the settings. The joke got really old, really fast in Fates and I couldn't bring myself to use Sophie while animations were on because of it. I mean, it's not like Warriors is a game I'd like to try to take seriously anyway, but it's really nice for the fanservice of a gameplay feature to be optional rather then shoved up in your face whether you like it or not.

57 minutes ago, Zachmac said:

Thank Naga you can turn off the exploding armor visual effect in the settings. The joke got really old, really fast in Fates and I couldn't bring myself to use Sophie while animations were on because of it. I mean, it's not like Warriors is a game I'd like to try to take seriously anyway, but it's really nice for the fanservice of a gameplay feature to be optional rather then shoved up in your face whether you like it or not.

well theres also the fact its not just underwear like Fates was, so it looks more varied then just black undergarmets. (looked nice but was just vary bland between all characters)

This update makes Robin and Corrin exempt from the Deploy Limits based on gender. Previously, Robin would be restricted to Male Only and Corrin would be restricted to Female Only, no matter what your costume was.

1 hour ago, Folt said:

This update makes Robin and Corrin exempt from the Deploy Limits based on gender. Previously, Robin would be restricted to Male Only and Corrin would be restricted to Female Only, no matter what your costume was.

I always did find that funny, but its nice to know it was fixed.

7 hours ago, Zachmac said:

At least it isn't as bad as with Heroes with characters getting damaged pictures featured with rips and shredded outfits. What they shown off here with Rowan and Lianna is pretty tame as it looks like their gonna run a marathon or something.
I'm actually curious on how the other playable characters are gonna look.