Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Leak/Spoiler Thread

Konnor97

I thought it'd be a good idea to post leak stuff here instead of the main thread. I'll still tag spoiler stuff, at least for right now.

Check SciresM and Kaphotics on twitter, or visit 4chan. The script has been dumped, among other things.

3 new pokemon have been found. UB Adhesive (aka Poipole)'s evolution Naganadel, which is Poison/Dragon and evolves when Poipole learns Dragon Pulse. A new mythical called Zeraora, pure Electric. It has a new move called Plasma Fists, that turns Normal moves into Electric type. And Necrozma's true form, Ultra Necrozma. It has a Z-Move called Light that Burns the Sky, and it attacks using the user's highest attacking stat.

UB Burst's name is Blacephelon, and UB Assembly is Stakataka.
Mimikyu's Z-Move is called Let's Snuggle Forever. Going by how it's physical Fairy at 190 power, I assume it goes off of Play Rough.
No new alolan forms confirmed.
Hau is the final battle to become champion.
Beast Balls are buyable in post game.
Team RR's goal is to take over the world with UB, using the Aether Foundation's technology and help from other worlds (where the other team leaders come in).

There are other miscellaneous things, but that's where I'll start.

MODEL FOR LEAKED POKEMON

Edited by Konnor97

16 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

I thought it'd be a good idea to post leak stuff here instead of the main thread. I'll still tag spoiler stuff, at least for right now.

Check SciresM and Kaphotics on twitter, or visit 4chan. The script has been dumped, among other things.

Hide contents

3 new pokemon have been found. UB Adhesive (aka Poipole)'s evolution Naganadel, which is Poison/Dragon and evolves when Poipole learns Dragon Pulse. A new mythical called Zeraora, pure Electric. It has a new move called Plasma Fists, that turns Normal moves into Electric type. And Necrozma's true form, Ultra Necrozma. It has a Z-Move called Light that Burns the Sky, and it attacks using the user's highest attacking stat.

UB Burst's name is Blacephelon, and UB Assembly is Stakataka.
Mimikyu's Z-Move is called Let's Snuggle Forever. Going by how it's physical Fairy at 190 power, I assume it goes off of Play Rough.
No new alolan forms confirmed.
Hau is the final battle to become champion.
Beast Balls are buyable in post game.
Team RR's goal is to take over the world with UB, using the Aether Foundation's technology and help from other worlds (where the other team leaders come in).

There are other miscellaneous things, but that's where I'll start.

MODEL FOR LEAKED POKEMON

Hide contents

The new mythical Pokemon looks like a shiny Lucario based off a cat. Did Mimikyu need a Z-Move? It was pretty OP before Its interesting on the new mythical's signature move. Does it work the same way as Ion Deluge?  Necrozma's signature Z-move is probably based on Photon Geyser, considering their effects match. I'm gonna try avoiding this thread for the rest of the week.

13 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

The new mythical Pokemon looks like a shiny Lucario based off a cat. Did Mimikyu need a Z-Move? It was pretty OP before Its interesting on the new mythical's signature move. Does it work the same way as Ion Deluge?  Necrozma's signature Z-move is probably based on Photon Geyser, considering their effects match. I'm gonna try avoiding this thread for the rest of the week.

Mimikyu is actually considered terrible right now. As with like 90% of pokemon in the game the ONLY reason its considered fine is because Z Move is the most overpowered thing in the game. In some ways giving it exclusive Z Move is actually on the lines of making it work using what it already had since based on the details, its exclusive Z Move isn't special(like Mew)

Granted that was Singles. IIRC Mimikyu is a prime TR user on Doubles and considered super strong in BSS

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

40 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

Images for other pokemon.

Hide contents

The ultimate form of Necrozma looks so weird. It kind of reminds me of Anankos and Velevark. Disappointed that they made it Dragon/Psychic, I'm really bored of dragon type legendaries. EDIT: Apparently, the base stat total is above Arceus. And its Attack and SpAtk are in the top 10 highest for both.

Edited by ZeManaphy

If anyone's wondering about Necrozma, contrary to what the aforementioned image shows

Spoiler

Ultra Necrozma still wears its black "armor", which looks better than the "all-gold" in my opinion. You can also see its model in motion, and how its armor translates to its new form.

Psychic/Dragon is a neat typing and I was hoping that Necrozma would get it eventually. It turns out that the theory about Necrozma's body being parts of a dragon was correct after all.

Movepool update wise

Lycanroc 3 is literally just Mega Aerodactyl. Getting Stomping Tantrums = it now pseudo have Earthquake

Close Combat and Stealt Rock Kommo-O seems to be the most interesting

Kartana gained Knock Off. In general a lot of Ultra Beast gets generic physical move so its pretty cool.

Sacred Sword Oshawott is hilarious and thats about it

High Horsepower Ponyta

Feraligatr got Liquidation

No new Alolan forms at all? That's rather disappointing, imo. But the games still look awesome as is. I'll not click any links or anything at least until I get Ultra Sun, though. I like remaining spoiler free.

6 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Sorry for quoting you again, but is there a list on Pokemon locations, and on which island they are? If there’s isn’t, it’s not a problem, it was only for planning my team.

Edited by Water Mage

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

And it's glorious

Black and white is my favorite Pokemon game, so Ghetsis's and Colress's inclusion in this game is GREAT.

13 minutes ago, Tuvy said:

Black and white is my favorite Pokemon game, so Ghetsis's and Colress's inclusion in this game is GREAT.

Same! Black 2 and White 2 are my favourites.

3 hours ago, Tuvy said:

GUYS. THEY LEAKED GHETSIS'S THEME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs5iaFsWsaE

Wait... they DID remix it? Does this mean... we might get a Colress remix now?!

I doubt it, but I can still hope. At least this means we've got a Cyrus remix. Oh jeez, looking at it, we got another Maxie/Archie remix too! Maaaaan, I can't wait to binge listen the OST once it gets fully uploaded...

Also, in other news... Time to gush about another thing!

NECROZMA ACTUALLY GOT ITS FUCKING DRAGON FORM

THE PROPHECY COMETH
AND IT DELIVERETH WELL 

ALSO THE SHITTY BOX ART FORMS ARENT THE FINAL FIGHT LEGENDARIES MOST LIKELY YEEEES

GOOD FAKE OUT GF

Edited by Emerson

7 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Wait... they DID remix it? Does this mean... we might get a Colress remix now?!

I doubt it, but I can still hope. At least this means we've got a Cyrus remix. Oh jeez, looking at it, we got another Maxie/Archie remix too! Maaaaan, I can't wait to binge listen the OST once it gets fully uploaded...

Also, in other news... Time to gush about another thing!

Reveal hidden contents

NECROZMA ACTUALLY GOT ITS FUCKING DRAGON FORM

THE PROPHECY COMETH
AND IT DELIVERETH WELL 

ALSO THE SHITTY BOX ART FORMS ARENT THE FINAL FIGHT LEGENDARIES MOST LIKELY YEEEES

GOOD FAKE OUT GF

Sorry to break it.. but no Colress remix.