So Miiverse ended today........

CaptainHeckYeah

Bye bye 30 free platinum coins a week, now my free stamina potion supply will take longer to restock.  This is a sad day, but I wonder if they will have something better next year for Switch.

5 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

I for one mourn the free and reasonably convenient way to get screenshots from the 3DS to a computer that miiverse offered. I just barely managed to get all of the pictures for my LP in time, and I'm sad I won't easily be able to do another.

Sadly I'm my case I didn't complete my playthrough of Fates in time. I hope in the future there is an alternative to  getting screenshots from the 3ds.

4 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Bye bye 30 free platinum coins a week, now my free stamina potion supply will take longer to restock.  This is a sad day, but I wonder if they will have something better next year for Switch.

I remembered to log into miiverse, but I never actually collected the platinum coins.

The sad thing is, what I remember most about the Miiverse is all the creeps who'd try to video chat with kids...

But it was also the site of one of the greatest ruse cruising hamfests of an RP I've ever witnessed.

Oh, and there was some pretty cool art posted on it.  And some smut, too.

• 4 weeks later...

The main thing I'll miss from Miiverse is being able to legitimately prove my gaming accomplishments through screenshot sharing. I'm not tech savvy and patient enough to record/photograph screenshots proving my feats in games. I was especially hoping to share my screenshot of completing every feat in all 4 of the Shovel Knight campaigns once the King Knight campaign comes out.

Well, I hope that people here on SF trust me enough when I talk about recently completing a gaming feat.