Times You've Dodged the Desire Sensor (aka Fastest Wanted Focus Pulls)

mcsilas

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer Fredrick, PA!Azura, and iirc Faye, were the first units I summoned from their respective banners.

I also managed to get Brave Lucina, Alm, and PA!Inigo fairly early.

My luck otherwise is crap as is shown by the three 5* Marias I got while aiming for PA!Olivia

7 hours ago, Res said:

Literally no one. I have never pulled a banner character! 

You will change that one day!

----

Story time~!

So when Celica's banner was introduced, I realized I didn't have a single arena bonus unit.  I had enough for one full pull, so with a prayer on my lips. . .

. . .I pulled Leon.  At +Atk/-HP, he's about as perfect as he gets.  It's also why he's my lead unit, and unless something seriously outclasses him, he'll stay that way for a long time.

There have been very few times I've beaten the sensor (*sniff* Bridal Lyn) but thankfully it's been when it counts!

• Ike's first banner, on the second summoning session pulled both 5* Ike and Soren!
  • Dauntless Crimeans Banner, pulled Elincia and Nephenee on the first summoning session! 

I got Lute in 24 orbs last night. The only other time I've gotten what I wanted that fast was Genny (but that was Hero Fest) and Brave Lucina (but that was a freebie). I was fully prepared to dump every last orb I had, but I'm glad I didn't have to.

Now if only I could have such luck with other blues. *cough Ninian cough*

The Farfetched Heroes banner has been weird for me. In a good way tho.

I got Lute in a reasonable timespan today, so I decided to go test my luck and go for Dorcas.

The game gave me Mia.

I don't think that's beating the Desire Sensor, since I still lack a Dorcas, but I was kinda hoping for Mia on that banner if I had to pull Red, so maybe it kinda counts?

Edited by ILikeKirbys

On 11/8/2017 at 11:01 PM, Tybrosion said:

The ones that come to mind for me are:

• getting Sanaki off my first or second (don't remember which) full pull on the female mage banner
  • getting Delthea from the first blue stone pulled on Alm's Army
  • getting Lucina with my free pull on the CYL Top 8 Block B banner
  • getting Ayra from the second red stone pulled (and only the second stone pulled overall) on her original banner
  • getting ToD!Henry from my first full pull on Trick or Defeat

Getting Mia with the free pull on Farfetched Heroes can be added to the above instances.

Most recently I managed to nab Lute in about 30 orbs. I was also really lucky with getting Elincia on her banner and Hector during his tempest trials. The earliest pull for me was an adult tiki during the dragon summoning gauntlet on my free pull. I wasn't looking for her, but she was a better nature than the one I was training and was already five stars so it was a very nice surprise. 

Of course none of this helped when I spent over 100 orbs trying to get bridal Charlotte...

Oohhh.

Mia on first summon. I saw this happen to other people but not to me yet.

But of course, she's minus speed, which seems rather terrible considering her skills (although it's still high enough that it can be patched and I upgraded the Phantom Speed seal right after the pull just for that reason).

Edited by Vince777

I got Lute in my second round of summoning (after the freebie round). Three blue orbs in each but Lute answered my prayers promptly!

Though I found it hilarious that both of the Lute's I got where mirrors statwise (Atk+/Spd- and Spd+/Atk-).

Spoiler

qn4GGzm.png

Edited by Alternate Blue