Trails of Cold Steel/Sen No Kiseki 4 Announced

Jedi

https://gematsu.com/2017/11/new-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-title-trails-cold-steel-ii-coming-ps4

No spoilers for those of you who've braved Japanese Cold Steel 3 please (if you must do put them in spoiler tags), but we also seem to be getting PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 as well all due in September of next year.

I still need to finish Zero & AO before I can even start my Japanese copy of CS3. Oops.

Any discussion however may contain spoilers of Trails of Cold Steel's 1 & 2 so be warned.

Edited by Jedi

11 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Wait, they announced a fourth Cold Steel game already?!

Yep, probably due to the success of the 3rd in terms of sales along with apparently (i'm not sure myself yet) with how 3 ended, seems like there was a second half cut from it.

Just now, Jedi said:

Yep, probably due to the success of the 3rd in terms of sales along with apparently (i'm not sure myself yet) with how 3 ended, seems like there was a second half cut from it.

Oh gods, no...

I mean, it's great that the 3rd game sold well, but... a fourth? Really? I mean, the cliffhanger between the first and second game was bad enough and the ending to the second left a bad taste in my mouth, so... having to wait another 5-6 years for the conclusive conclusion... holy crap, I don't think I can bear that.

5 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

There's a fourth one? But all of the other series just have three! This is messing with me.

Crossbell only has 2, so only really Sky has 3.

W-wait, CS3 needs to hit US shores first!  WHY?!

But on another note, that's good to hear~!  I have heard. . .things about CS3, and am glad that CS4 is already on its way out!

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

Yeah i'm kinda doubting we'll get a localized 3 before 4 comes out. Which is gonna mean some serious spoilers for those of us who haven't played 3 yet.

6 hours ago, Jedi said:

Yeah i'm kinda doubting we'll get a localized 3 before 4 comes out. Which is gonna mean some serious spoilers for those of us who haven't played 3 yet.

Oh man. Y'all are going to have to avoid pre-release stuff for 4 like the plague if 3 doesn't get localized before then.

And I'm going to have to actually play the series instead of lurking spoiler topics.

On November 9, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Jedi said:

17 hours ago, eclipse said:

But on another note, that's good to hear~!  I have heard. . .things about CS3, and am glad that CS4 is already on its way out!

Frankly, I'm shocked they're announcing it already since CS3 hasn't even been announced for overseas release IIRC.

19 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Frankly, I'm shocked they're announcing it already since CS3 hasn't even been announced for overseas release IIRC.

I'm not considering Trails is much more of a Japanese series and we're still missing parts of  series that also relate to CS3 and the end of CS2.

• 1 month later...

I don't quite understand why only ToCSII and not I will be re-released for PS4, but whatever. A collection or special edition with all three Erebonia games with the release of III would have made much more sense especially for people who don't have a PS3 and don't want to buy a console just to play the former parts.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

I don't quite understand why only ToCSII and not I will be re-released for PS4, but whatever. A collection or special edition with all three Erebonia games with the release of III would have made much more sense especially for people who don't have a PS3 and don't want to buy a console just to play the former parts.

1 and 2 both are getting re-released on it.

Japan is getting CS4, people are waiting for CS3, and i am still waiting for CS2 PC Port :/

And lookie who's coming back

15137526503641575724827.jpg

Does that mean, BEstelle might be back as well? :D

Edited by Shrimperor

On 12/20/2017 at 10:42 AM, Shrimperor said:

Japan is getting CS4, people are waiting for CS3, and i am still waiting for CS2 PC Port :/

And lookie who's coming back

Reveal hidden contents

15137526503641575724827.jpg

Does that mean, BEstelle might be back as well? :D

By the time we get CS3 and 4 Trails will probably be on its next story arc, it's just the way of things unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

By the time we get CS3 and 4 Trails will probably be on its next story arc, it's just the way of things unfortunately.

I just hope i will be able to play Crossbell before CS3

Zero fantl is planned for 2018 afaik, and i doubt CS3 english will happen before atleast winter 2018, if even then.

I should just learn japanese xD

• 1 month later...