Favourite Special Skill Quote (Poll 94 - Brave Celica, Brave Ephraim, Brave Veronica)

mcsilas

Favourite Special Quote?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Brave Celica Quote?

• Place your trust in me!
    • Your feelings give me strength!
    • By Mila's grace!
    • Guide my hand!
  2. 2. Favourite Brave Ephraim Quote?

• We must press forward!
    • Are you prepared?
    • No time to waste.
    • By Garm's might.
  3. 3. Favourite Brave Veronica Quote?

• You will be mine.
    • So strong!
    • Just like my brother...
    • On your way.

Tana - “Not too hot!” I thought this a cute one.

Innes - “Behold my breaststroke!” This is a pretty “Innes” thing to say and I just find it too funny.

Linde - “Devine sea, heed me!” I like all of Linde’s quotes actually, but I’m impartial to the twists of original quotes. 

Edited by SilvertheShadow

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tana - 'Fighting in style' - I like the way she says it, even if I don't particularly like her outfit (not the fact it's a swimsuit, just don't particularly like the style or colour). 

Innes - 'You cannot help but look' - Another odd swimsuit... but yeah, he's right xD 

Linde - 'Divine sea, heed me' - She says it in an oddly airy way that I sort of like and sort of don't, but it's definitely her most memorable quote. 

Summer Tana - I am a Swimmer of Frelia (I like references to their regular quotes and I'm pretty sure Tana has "I'm a Knight of Frelia")

Summer Innes - You cannot help but look (He didn't lie, "Behold my breaststroke" is a close second)

Summer Linde - Divine Sea, Heed Me (I don't have Summer Linde but this is the coolest sounding quote)

"Fighting in Style" - A lot of her lines don't much appeal to me, but  I do think I like this one the most. It was this or the swimmer one.

"You cannot help but look!" - I just cannot help but like this one.

"Don't give me that look!" - I mentioned it when I got her, but the look on her face in her damaged artwork just basically screams this at me :D.

And here are the winners!

Summer Tana - "Fighting in style!"

Summer Innes "You cannot help but look!"

Summer Linde "Divine sea, heed me!"

Now let's take a look at some characters with close relationships to Corrin in Fates- it's Flora, Kaze and Silas!

Flora%20spc.png?itok=-Vgsh7P9Kbb9jrt.png?itok=HE4hJlBZSilas%20Sp.png?itok=BBlgkCNg

You can have a listen to their quote in these links, under the 'Quotes' section:

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Flora:_Cold_as_Ice/Quotes

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Kaze:_Easygoing_Ninja/Quotes

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Silas:_Loyal_Knight/Quotes

-------

My thoughts-

Flora- "Freeze!" - It was the only one that referenced her Ice Tribe origins and, and the others seemed a bit generic (too bad "Service with a smile" didn't make it in, since that would be a nice pun with her maid class). Plus it fits her art really well. Otherwise, I also like "Don't underestimate me!" for the performance, but as a quote it's a bit plain.

Kaze- "It ends here." - Another one where my actual favourite quote ("The pain will pass") didn't make it in Heroes. From his Heroes quotes, I like this one the most since this had the most emphasis, and the rest seem a bit too calm.

Silas- "I WILL protect my friends!" - Silas shows his ultimate bro-ness with this quote, and easily has the best performance from his VA. Again, a bit sad his best quote "Fall so that others may live" wasn't in Heroes, but this works, too. Funny how both him and Kaze share a quote ("I'll make this quick") in this game and they're both the ones who will always join.

Flora - 'Freeze' - pretty much for the same reason as you.

Kaze - 'I assure you this is not personal' - I really, really like the way this is delivered. It's just so detached. It really suits him.

Silas - 'On my honour as a knight' - Again, the delivery kills here for him. Absolutely love the way he says this :D

5 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Flora - 'Freeze' - pretty much for the same reason as you.

Kaze - 'I assure you this is not personal' - I really, really like the way this is delivered. It's just so detached. It really suits him.

Silas - 'On my honour as a knight' - Again, the delivery kills here for him. Absolutely love the way he says this :D

I actually picked the exact three here.

Flora’s was kind of a lock for me.

Kaze’s felt like a nice contrast compared to his violent twin brother and was the only one that stood out to me. Plus I like Xander Mobus as David Stranba’s replacement; the latter I felt sounded bored and overall lacking so Mobus’s nuance really helped here.

Silas’s pretty much sums him up decently and was delivered quite well. Glad to see Antony Del Rio back as well.

Flora -  Freeze (duh)

Kaze - I assure you, this is not personal ("The Pain Will Pass" would have been it had it been in the game, SMH)

Silas - I WILL protect my friends (Between this and the Honor quote, the delivery here is just better)

And here are the winners!

Flora - "Freeze!"

Kaze "I assure you this is not personal."

Silas "I WILL protect my friends!"

Now let's take a look at some Brave Heroes- it's Brave Celica, Brave Ephraim and Brave Veronica!

Bravee%20Celica%20Special.png?itok=1J2yFBrave%20Ephraim%20Special.png?itok=nYgCdBrave%20Veronica%20Special.png?itok=xaRS

You can have a listen to their quote in these links, under the 'Quotes' section:

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Celica:_Warrior_Priestess/Quotes

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Ephraim:_Sacred_Twin_Lord/Quotes

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Veronica:_Brave_Princess/Quotes

-------

My thoughts-

Brave Celica- "Place your trust in me!" I like the performance in this quote the most. Words-wise I like "By Mila's grace" but it doesn't have as much oomph vocally. 

Brave Ephraim- "Are you prepared?" I like how it sounds like a challenge/taunt but also sounding a bit meta since you'll be doubled if he has the buffs.

Brave Veronica- "You will be mine." Doesn't really have that many good quotes...but this one has the best performance.

Edited by mcsilas

Celica - 'By Mila's Grace' - I like the sound of this one.

Ephraim - It's weird. I like 'Are you prepared' but it doesn't sound like him to me. It sounds really different. I went with 'By Garm's might' since I liked the way this is said and it sounds more like Ephraim.

Veronica - 'Just like my brother' - Mostly because I adore Bruno

Celica - “By Mila’s Grace” Honestly none of Celica’s quotes really did anything for me, so I went with the more liked one. 

Ephraim - “By Garm’s might” A weapon mention that worked for me. “We must press forward!” gets an honorable mention to being kinda memey.

Veronica - “Just like my brother...” Thought this one was pretty cute. Plus it shows that she actually has a close connection to Bruno that wasn’t really established before.