Funds rank

Brip

Hi everyone! 

I played through the game (ENM) for the first time and just finished. I aimed to S-rank, but besides sort of knowing what characters were good, was also going in somewhat blind -- killed dart, geitz, got karel, did not rotate for exp or play around it in general, did not go to any secret shops. Anyway, most resources seem to indicate that funds requires 925,520 to 5-star, which I barely did not reach but still got 5 stars for it. Can anybody explain? Pic related. Thanks! 

brip.png

Okay so I add assets to my liquid gold? (That's a little silly because you can't view liquid gold if you don't have a save but I digress) I had 14490 gold which means I surpassed funds by ~12k, given the fact that Lyn started with a red gem I should be able to continue to hit that pretty easily in the future. (I believe 925,520 is already 80% and I doubt I only spent 3k throughout the entire campaign)

Also, is there a general benchmark of the experience difference between 3* and 5*? I'd like to know how as an idea of how much more I needed to rotate

Edited by Brip

Make sure you add up the Funds ranking of each map you went to and then take 80% of that as the total needed funds. Make sure you only count the Eliwood maps, not Lyn's.

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

Fund's rank goes off of your current items value as well as your actual cash.

Silver Card somewhat helps the rank too? I forget.

Silver Card just helps you save/get more money. It doesn't change how your funds is calculated.

2 hours ago, Brip said:

Also, is there a general benchmark of the experience difference between 3* and 5*? I'd like to know how as an idea of how much more I needed to rotate

Each map's experience requirement goes down by 50 for every star. 3* requirements are always 100 less than 5*, so the final difference between 3* and 5* is 100 x the number of maps you went to. You went to 28, so you needed anywhere from 1401 to 2800 more experience to get 5*.

Okay, thanks. 

Anyway, I actually figured out the 925,520 figure (from fire emblem wiki and a log that I skimmed) was for Lloyd Four Fanged Offense and Jerme Pale Flower, whereas I went to the Linus and Kenneth maps. My route had a Funds requirement of 922,320, so I definitely surpassed that. 

Florete (or anyone else), does the Assets at battle history count liquid gold or is it only the value of all items I had? I'm still not sure.

Edited by Brip

1 minute ago, Brip said:

Okay, thanks. 

Anyway, I actually figured out the 925,520 figure (from fire emblem wiki and a log that I skimmed) was for Lloyd Four Fanged Offense and Jerme Pale Flower, whereas I went to the Linus and Kenneth maps. My route had a Funds requirement of 922,320, so I definitely surpassed that. 

Florete, does the Assets at battle history count liquid gold or is it only the value of all items I had? 

It's everything.

Looks like you just barely got it. Funny, I was actually just about to edit in a reminder to only count the FFO and PFoD that you actually went to when you replied.