Here's another idea for FE10.

ViceTOLUCT

Here's an idea for a future FE10 remake  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Micaiah be reclassed into a Big Smoke's Order Incarnate in a future FE10 remake?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • What's a Big Smoke's Order Incarnate?

Micaiah at the least deserves a Radiant Flame personal legendary light tome. Since she lacks a legendary and has the Goddess who is the Fire Emblem itself inside her.

Lehran can use Light and Dark, and Micaiah as his powerful descendant could deserve the same.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Micaiah at the least deserves a Radiant Flame personal legendary light tome. Since she lacks a legendary and has the Goddess who is the Fire Emblem itself inside her.

Lehran can use Light and Dark, and Micaiah as his powerful descendant could deserve the same.

And to make her able to damage the overkill Ashera's Res; the Radiant Flame would have effective damage against her.

Considering Micaiah's dark affinity along with the fact she's the apostle of the "dark" goddess, it would be very fitting for her to use both light and dark magic. This is especially true when her forefather Lehran can use both. Though I think having better stat caps is more important because she was blessed by Yune herself and Yune claimed that they should leave all the fighting to Micaiah which is ironic when she's going to be one of your weaker fighters in the tower. 

Yune:
“…And once we get inside, you can leave most of the fighting to Micaiah.” (Micaiah promotes to Light Priestess)

Was Yune being sarcastic when she said that? 

It would be of questionable worth to give micaiah dark magic. It would hurt the scene(s?) where Pelleas talks to her about spirit charmers, and that it's important for an elder magic user not to be confused with a branded (which Micaiah actually is). I don't think Pelleas is racist against laguz or branded except insofar as he is afraid of being mistaken as one in a country like Daien.

Man, Pelleas would have been a pretty badass character in  chapter 1 of RD if he was already around the strength he's at in part 4.

4 hours ago, Professor Groeteschele said:

It would be of questionable worth to give micaiah dark magic. It would hurt the scene(s?) where Pelleas talks to her about spirit charmers, and that it's important for an elder magic user not to be confused with a branded (which Micaiah actually is). I don't think Pelleas is racist against laguz or branded except insofar as he is afraid of being mistaken as one in a country like Daien.

Man, Pelleas would have been a pretty badass character in  chapter 1 of RD if he was already around the strength he's at in part 4.

According to his 3-F Ike battle convo Pelleas never stepped on the field of battle before. Just how strong are these Spirit Charmings? I want one now! You can feed on me all you want if it lets me hit people I don't like from a safe distance with Fenrir.

I find it odd that all the Spirits we see in the Tower, which you'd think would be the things, or like the things which are like the things, which Spirit Charmers bond with, are all Anima aligned. Although a little blurb in the Tellius Recollections say Dark = Yune association = chaos association by inference since Yune is pure chaos (yet the Recollections contradicts RD on how the Zunanma came into being so it doesn't always align right). So I guess it's more than just spirits? Then again maybe dark ones exist, they just don't appear in the Tower of Guidance since the tower belongs to Ashera goddess of order, who must equal light? No light spirits exist because Ashera contains all that power?

As for Micaiah getting Dark Magic. Save it for Tier 3 promotion, an auto S or SS rank from that sounds fine to me. Since Yune is chaos and Micaiah spends all of Part 4 channeling her, I see no problem with giving her Dark Magic due to this specific reason. And Sephiran, while said by Sigrun before the desert chapter in PoR as being able to commune with spirits, we know he most likely hasn't Charmed one. His Dark mastery being easily explicable by his unparalleled affinity with the goddesses (and really they didn't need to give him the Dark rank- but they did). Channeling a goddess is kinda like charming a spirit, Micaiah literally welcomes Yune into her body, with free use of the voice box.

I find it odd that all the Spirits we see in the Tower, which you'd think would be the things, or like the things which are like the things, which Spirit Charmers bond with, are all Anima aligned. Although a little blurb in the Tellius Recollections say Dark = Yune association = chaos association by inference since Yune is pure chaos (yet the Recollections contradicts RD on how the Zunanma came into being so it doesn't always align right). So I guess it's more than just spirits? Then again maybe dark ones exist, they just don't appear in the Tower of Guidance since the tower belongs to Ashera goddess of order, who must equal light? No light spirits exist because Ashera contains all that power?

As for Micaiah getting Dark Magic. Save it for Tier 3 promotion, an auto S or SS rank from that sounds fine to me. Since Yune is chaos and Micaiah spends all of Part 4 channeling her, I see no problem with giving her Dark Magic due to this specific reason. And Sephiran, while said by Sigrun before the desert chapter in PoR as being able to commune with spirits, we know he most likely hasn't Charmed one. His Dark mastery being easily explicable by his unparalleled affinity with the goddesses (and really they didn't need to give him the Dark rank- but they did). Channeling a goddess is kinda like charming a spirit, Micaiah literally welcomes Yune into her body, with free use of the voice box.

You know, I think I agree. You make some good and interesting points, and I'm glad I got to read your response.