Fire Emblem: The Blazing Overhaul

ViceTOLUCT

1. No, you didn't need to double-post just to include the patch.
2. Your patch notes are really lackluster.  "I changed some stuff" doesn't tell me why I should play it.  I could make a patch that turns Erk's growths into Nino's, but it doesn't mean it's worth anyone's time to download, patch it, and play it.  What I want to see is more detail - why are those cap changes important?  Who was reclassed?

15 minutes ago, eclipse said:

1. No, you didn't need to double-post just to include the patch.
2. Your patch notes are really lackluster.  "I changed some stuff" doesn't tell me why I should play it.  I could make a patch that turns Erk's growths into Nino's, but it doesn't mean it's worth anyone's time to download, patch it, and play it.  What I want to see is more detail - why are those cap changes important?  Who was reclassed?

Yah, this.

14 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Your patch notes are really lackluster.  "I changed some stuff" doesn't tell me why I should play it.  I could make a patch that turns Erk's growths into Nino's, but it doesn't mean it's worth anyone's time to download, patch it, and play it.  What I want to see is more detail - why are those cap changes important?  Who was reclassed?

I would like to now whose classes are changed as well as what classes they are changed into. (Also you're very professional about this)

1. Sorry about the double post.

2. But I'm lazy! Dont people always play ROM hacks that change stuff? Because I like Stat Inflation! Kent was reclassed into a Wyvern Rider, Bartre is now a pre promote, Nils was reclassed into a Dark Mage, And just WAIT until you recruit Canas......

2 minutes ago, ViceTOLUCT said:

2. But I'm lazy! Dont people always play ROM hacks that change stuff? Because I like Stat Inflation! Kent was reclassed into a Wyvern Rider, Bartre is now a pre promote, Nils was reclassed into a Dark Mage, And just WAIT until you recruit Canas......

Technically, every romhack under the sun changes stuff. However, characters being randomly reclassed and universal cap inflation isn't very interesting. If I wanted a more chaotic experience, I'd load up a randomiser and play that. No-one is going to take you seriously if you're too lazy to even post a changelog in the first post.

4 minutes ago, ViceTOLUCT said:

1. Sorry about the double post.

If they know what the changes actually ARE in a rebalance hack and they happen to like the changes, sure people will play it. You did not do that despite double posting so people have more than a right to call you out on it since they have no incentive to try this product you just randomly left here.

30 minutes ago, ViceTOLUCT said:

1. But Scorcher9009 did the exact same thing!

2. Like I said before, I like Stat Inflation.

Also, I reclassed Glass into a monk.

I don't recall anyone liking him for doing it either, so your point eludes me