Focus: Farfetched Heroes!

SatsumaFSoysoy

Weirdest part about these guys is that they don't represent a story chapter. That's a lot of content coming our way. I also appreciate the "far-fetched" moniker attached to them.

It's between Lute and Mia for who gets demoted to 4 star. I feel like it will be Lute because Mia's A skill looks incredibly valuable that they'd want her to stay 5 star fodder.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Weirdest part about these guys is that they don't represent a story chapter. That's a lot of content coming our way. I also appreciate the "far-fetched" moniker attached to them.

It's between Lute and Mia for who gets demoted to 4 star. I feel like it will be Lute because Mia's A skill looks incredibly valuable that they'd want her to stay 5 star fodder.

Datamine:

Spoiler

Both of them have CYL boosts to their stats, too, as well as actually legitimately being CYL 2. Possible they will not drop at all.

Mia's so cute, honestly. And she's got a decent skill set too. Mia, come home. 

I was gonna ask where Joshua was but then i remembered he's a TT reward. That's good. I like Joshua, so him being free means i get to save my Orbs for Mia.

Who's Dorcas' voice actor? It's not credited.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Datamine:

Hide contents

Both of them have CYL boosts to their stats, too, as well as actually legitimately being CYL 2. Possible they will not drop at all.

Oh, gotcha, I didn't think of it that way. It would make sense for none of them to be dropped.

HAHA. DORCAS YOU FRIGGIN MEMELORD WITH YOUR DC WEAPON. 

They all look pretty amazing tbh. But no 'Dancing Blade' for the speed version of Heavy Blade? For shame. 

I will do the free pull for Lute, but I still want H!Jakob and with the special banner coming on the 27th I won't spend orbs on this banner.  I was so happy when they said Joshua is free since he is the one I want the most out of the 4.

8 minutes ago, Johann said:

Am I the only one who thinks Mia sounds like Ralph Wiggum?

Sorta I guess? Same voice actress from RD for her though.

Buuuut man I'm so happy I might puke. Lute will finally grace my screen again (and this time with more chances for more art/merchandise). I don't even care for anyone else (even the legendary banner) I will be pulling and probably whaling for my superior waifu.

Edited by Alternate Blue

11 minutes ago, Johann said:

Am I the only one who thinks Mia sounds like Ralph Wiggum?

OMG I will forever associate the two while playing Heroes now. I really do not like her voice.

Mia is a toned down Ayra.

Lute could be really good.

And Dorcas is basically guaranteed to be top tier.

Yeah I'm guessing another CYL means another round of all the heroes staying 5*. All of them have legendary weapons, and the last time they dropped a banner hero with a legendary weapon was Reinhardt.

Looks cool, but I'm not in the market for infantry anymore. Think I'll just take my free pull and Joshua and sink all the new orbs into the Halloween banner.

24 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

HAHA. DORCAS YOU FRIGGIN MEMELORD WITH YOUR DC WEAPON. 

They all look pretty amazing tbh. But no 'Dancing Blade' for the speed version of Heavy Blade? For shame. 

Um.... you did see Mia's A skill right? That's the speed version of Heavy Blade.

I know the conversation will be dominated by scummy powercreep stuff, but I've been wondering if we'd ever get some sort of "variety banner" that doesn't focus on one game like what we got in this game's first few months. Like if you told me the new banner was Thraccia I would have said "oh, so Leif, Nanna, and some other girl with Othin or Finn as the TT reward". But this sort of banner breaks the mold a bit. I wouldn't have picked any of these characters in particular, just Joshua as some kind of free unit so that we don't add to the sword infantry pool, but still I'm happy for fans of these guys.

11 minutes ago, Nep Nep said:

Um.... you did see Mia's A skill right? That's the speed version of Heavy Blade.

8 minutes ago, Alternate Blue said:

He's lamenting the lost chance for the skill to be named Dancing Blade instead of Flashing Blade.

^ There it is! Oh well it ain't gonna kill me shrug. 

Wow. On watching that, I think I'm gonna be pulling Blue this banner so I can get Lute.
Which is nice, since I can also kinda hope for Tana/Nephenee/Mae/Tailtiu showing up (primarily Mae/Tailtiu).
Dorcas looks neat too, so I'll maybe go for him after I pull Lute.

Mia... eh, I don't think I'll bother with her. She looks great, and SPD-based Heavy Blade looks damn awesome and like something a bunch of units could want, I just don't feel a need to go for her (and someone's gotta get shafted so I can save up for that 8% banner... technically two someones, unless I try for Dorcas).