Tempest Trials: Less than Heroic!

Vaximillian

47 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Lyn certainly doesn't need a Brave Bow. With the TT buffs she will tear through stuff regardless.

Auto-battles are going to be super easy with all of these OP units. I'm thinking of giving Dorcas Sol and the Distant Defense seal to make him close to invincible.

Brave Bow would be good for taking out everybody without taking any damage back, which is good for the long line of battles in Tempest.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for bonus units I have. XD Mia's going to be the 40% unit. I'm still in the process of building her, so she needs a B-skill, but a few TT runs should take care of that. I really, really wish I had Wrath fodder. Watch there be a Wrath Sacred Seal in this thing. But I'll probably run Brave Lucina, and Brave Lyn alongside her. Lyn's really close to maxing out HM, so I may switch her out for someone else. Roy maxed out HM a LOT time ago, but I just want to see how stupid amazing Roy is with TT buffs. I don't have a green bonus unit, but I had been planning to run Julia as a healer. Maybe I'll run her mom instead. XD

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Brave Bow would be good for taking out everybody without taking any damage back, which is good for the long line of battles in Tempest.

Enemies have super inflated stats though. Unless Lyn is +Atk with horse buffs, there will be a lot of enemies who will survive the first two hits from the Brave Bow.

Personally, I find the mentality of giving every single archer a Brave Bow a bit annoying. Yes it is extremely powerful and the best build for most archers, but when it comes to Lyn and Innes, I prefer to keep their Legendary weapons.

13 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

…but when it comes to Lyn and Innes, I prefer to keep their Legendary weapons.

When it comes to Innes, I want to give his Fortress Res to Faye, then an overkiller bow and Glacies. Definitely a breaker or QR to the mix. Not your usual build, but hey.

34 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Enemies have super inflated stats though. Unless Lyn is +Atk with horse buffs, there will be a lot of enemies who will survive the first two hits from the Brave Bow.

Personally, I find the mentality of giving every single archer a Brave Bow a bit annoying. Yes it is extremely powerful and the best build for most archers, but when it comes to Lyn and Innes, I prefer to keep their Legendary weapons.

Lyn bow is good for Arena where buffs actually come into play, but for PvE stuff, Brave Bow seems to be the better option.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

I'm curious what new seal(s) we'll get. Close Def would be great. 

My first team is set, but only for a couple of runs, since Roy and Lyn are near max HM: 

Hide contents

5a11b67c279d6_Screenshot_20171119-17501601.png.cfe640c7248576abd45257fe7963bdb6.png

Considering that it's CYL themed, we'll probably get OP seals. Vantage seal when? xD

29 minutes ago, BlazingMage said:

Considering that it's CYL themed, we'll probably get OP seals. Vantage seal when? xD

If they will give OP rewards, I hope TTs will be challenging, not just pure grind. 

Vantage Seal? Please no ^^  LnD seal for Delthea with negative DEF stat. 

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

If they will give OP rewards, I hope TTs will be challenging, not just pure grind. 

Vantage Seal? Please no ^^  LnD seal for Delthea with negative DEF stat. 

You want a challenging grind?!? The madman....

Whose HM will I grind this time? BH!Lucina, Ike, whatever healer I have left and Joshua are a given, but they won't be enough for the two weeks and I don't want to grind trash units who make the grind unbearable. Getting close to a full page of full merit and the options are getting less impressive each time. There might be a time where I will grind out all the units one by one, supported by Reinhardt, BH!Lyn and a dancer (Axura most likely).... (feather ranking ain't that big of a priority for me anymore, not worth the effort).

Got a dorcas on a hail mary pull last night, too bad I didnt get him in time for double sp, but i can finish out his skill set through tempest.

I'll probably try running an infantry squad this time, to make use of his c skill. And also my horses need a break and I have a lot of infantry who would appreciate some more HM

1 hour ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

You want a challenging grind?!? The madman....

[...]

Errr sorry, I'd like more challenge, less grind. But there won't be less grind, they didn't change anything since the last TTs (so it seems from the announcement). Mini-TT is much better in my opinion. 

I got still some options in sense of HM maxing, but none of them are green. BH!Ike is my only 40% unit, but of course he is maxed out. I hope they will rise the HM treshold with version 1.9. 

17 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I got still some options in sense of HM maxing, but none of them are green. BH!Ike is my only 40% unit, but of course he is maxed out. I hope they will rise the HM treshold with version 1.9. 

Shhhhhhh. I'm trying to finish a whole screen of maxed units before that, I need a little more time, man.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Too many red and colorless units in my case: 

Hide contents

5a11fc2ee2248_Screenshot_20171119-22472901.png.d42e406e907f4849f47a1c989f4a0fd3.png

Spoiler

4f47a46163.PNG

I see you've got some healers teetering on maxed as well. I maxed them to 2k easy in the earlier TTs, but it's been harder using them ever since discovering the gospel of Falchion healers and the prophet Arvis.

I am NOT looking forward to this TT.  My only bonus unit is Brave Lyn, which locks Shigure as my dancer.  Not sure who will fill the red/green slots. . .maybe Nowi and some random axe guy?

My HM list currently:

CdmRGbn.png

... I may need to use "Marth", Lucina (if I build her), and Arvis as pseudo-healers once Serra and Lucius cap HM as Serra and Lucius are the only healers I have left that aren't capped in HM (never pulled Elise and Genny before).

6 hours ago, Alkaid said:
  Hide contents

I see you've got some healers teetering on maxed as well. I maxed them to 2k easy in the earlier TTs, but it's been harder using them ever since discovering the gospel of Falchion healers and the prophet Arvis.

Like you wrote, I used healers in the first TTs, then Alm and Marth, but then no healers anymore (just nuke everything). Arvis was great to use in the last TTs, but his healing powers where not really necessary (only to make DC-Sigurd immortal) and this TTs I'll start again without healer. 

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

@mampfoid, @Alkaid, @Roflolxp54, and all of those who’ve got Priscilla: you are on my personal list, guys. My personal list.

She has been my first 5* healer and I liked her ever since. But I'm Julia- and Deidre-less like you. 

Edited by mampfoid
Sigurd