The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

kiran deserves it, fielding three armored swords and no amelia armored axe, this is all budget units the cheapskate.

46 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Pivot!

I would love a follow up comic where we have bk, zephiel, arden, and effie playing leapfrog.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I can't help but wonder what the conversation would be like as they all wander down.

Somebody would ask how Effie can she walk in those heels. Leading to much ribbing about how Gwendolyn's boots are even more ridiculously shaped. Black Knight would complain about having run out of warp powder. And Zephiel would probably refuse to fight once they arrived to find a manakete among the enemy's ranks.

5 hours ago, Hilda said:

Fast Arden reminded me of this:

Beautiful.

I never thought of stacking Ally Supports like that, either. That's neat that it works.

I know we're about to get an ocean of squealing women saying how cute Shigure is, but I personally was not prepared to see all those forest critters.

Brb, getting drunk enough to be that guy that always requests Piano Man.

9 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I know we're about to get an ocean of squealing women saying how cute Shigure is, but I personally was not prepared to see all those forest critters.

Brb, getting drunk enough to be that guy that always requests Piano Man.

The critters just confirm that Shigure is in fact a Disney princess. 

First Leon and now Shigure. XD These comics are spoiling me!

7 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

It's about the size difference between the shover and the shovee.

Reminds me of the Rescue comics on Awkward Zombie.

Ooooh, thanks xD

I never actually think about sizes for repositioning skills! Although imagining a tiny Nino just grabbing Zelgius by his cape and dragging him back is pretty hilarious...

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Ooooh, thanks xD

I never actually think about sizes for repositioning skills! Although imagining a tiny Nino just grabbing Zelgius by his cape and dragging him back is pretty hilarious...

It's easy to forget, but some of the mental images are pretty amazing!

13 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

You have a grammar error there. "But are not adept at using support skills" is missing you, the subject.

Yeah, we noticed that too! Thanks! We will be updating this with an HQ version tonight and will change it then ^.^

Everything that looks silly with Shove looks even more ridiculous with Smite.  Imagine Kana using Smite on Effie!