The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Kiran is the only one thinking about logistics, that places him a level above the other guys who are only concerned with battle tactics.

Camping before clearing out all of the enemy units is probably not the best idea.

Hey, not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but some of these aren't pulling up for me, they just seem to pull up what I assume is the file name, a bunch of random letter/numbers ending in '.jpg' - so far it appears to be Chapters 5, 30, 31, 36, 37, 40, and 41. I'm also having Chapters 15 and 20 just pull up an Imgur message stating the image is no longer available. Just thought I'd pass that along in case it wasn't known. Thanks for being so diligent in putting these up, I love reading them!

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

Hey, not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but some of these aren't pulling up for me, they just seem to pull up what I assume is the file name, a bunch of random letter/numbers ending in '.jpg' - so far it appears to be Chapters 5, 30, 31, 36, 37, 40, and 41. I'm also having Chapters 15 and 20 just pull up an Imgur message stating the image is no longer available. Just thought I'd pass that along in case it wasn't known. Thanks for being so diligent in putting these up, I love reading them!

It'd not just you

13 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

It would've been nice to see Mark among the tactician, but I supposed Kiran is supposed to be Mark.

Mark is Morgan. They have the same name in Japanese.

No one is going to convince me otherwise.

Michalis can move again because he's running away. I'm done.

There are so many things I appreciate about this. Drummer!Hardin for example. Azura still only knowing one song. Michalis's "done with life" face.

Well done, artist. More like this please. 

I'm a little surprised that people liked Ch42 so much. I mean, I liked it, but I could tell where it was going. That's not to say that others shouldn't like it as much as they do! I'm glad people found a favorite. ^_^ Personally, my favorite might be Ch41. It was so fun to see all those tacticians working together! Hmm but that'd maybe be my favorite of the recent ones. Not sure which is my favorite overall... I guess it's just because I kept wanting to see the various tacticians interact in Heroes, and my wish was finally granted in this form. :)