The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, poor guy. That's some extreme lack of direction.

Also, looks like Kiran's still being influenced by 3H.

• 3 weeks later...

...Why is Feh being called a boy here when her voice is clearly female in the Feh Channels? Is her voice in Japanese actually male? But then why would localization just change her gender...?

LMAO at those other two though. XD Wolt is getting a little too bow-happy I see. lol Poor Byleth in that last one!

1. lol Alfonse being the voice of reason again. 🙂 I really like the art of this one, too.

2. lol! Ah, poor Wolt's just trying to help. Man I wish I'd been able to summon him... Also, looks like Ryoma's washing his towel. Nice detail.

3. I mean, it makes sense but I think this particular joke just doesn't strike my sense of humor.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

...Why is Feh being called a boy here when her voice is clearly female in the Feh Channels? Is her voice in Japanese actually male? But then why would localization just change her gender...?

LMAO at those other two though. XD Wolt is getting a little too bow-happy I see. lol Poor Byleth in that last one!

Feh doesn't have an established gender in Japanese. They've never used specific pronouns to indicate one way or another.

1 hour ago, Sentinel07 said:

Feh doesn't have an established gender in Japanese. They've never used specific pronouns to indicate one way or another.

I'm pretty sure she was referred to as female in English at least once.

This Byleth must be a Byleth from the first few months of Three Houses.

What Byleth in their right mind DOESN'T know how to cook, make tea, and marry into a rich family and have a happily-ever-after before he or she is even at the timeskip, after all?

Also lol Charlotte's still in a wedding dress.

Edited by Xenomata

6 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Apparently this comic did though, if Coolmanio's translation is accurate?

6 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I'm pretty sure she was referred to as female in English at least once.

Yeah, I think this is the case too.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Apparently this comic did though, if Coolmanio's translation is accurate?

The sentence in Japanese is "本当に英雄の翼をいっぱい集めたらフェーさんも覚醒しておっきくなったらいいのにね", which translates literally as "Really, if [we] collected a lot of Hero Feathers, wouldn't it be great if Feh could also use Unlock Potential and become big?"

There was no pronoun in Japanese because it was one sentence. I assume Coolmanio broke it up into multiple sentences to make it sound more natural in English conversation, which tends towards shorter sentences.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The sentence in Japanese is "本当に英雄の翼をいっぱい集めたらフェーさんも覚醒しておっきくなったらいいのにね", which translates literally as "Really, if [we] collected a lot of Hero Feathers, wouldn't it be great if Feh could also use Unlock Potential and become big?"

There was no pronoun in Japanese because it was one sentence. I assume Coolmanio broke it up into multiple sentences to make it sound more natural in English conversation, which tends towards shorter sentences.

Oh, I see. Then I guess Coolmanio using a male pronoun for Feh was just an error here.

6 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Yeah, sorry. That was a mistake.

Most likely due to the comics being posted at 1 am for me, haha.

Ah, I see. No biggie, no worries. 🙂 You still do a great job translating these!

FREDERICK OH MY GOD, LOL. Now I cannot unsee him giving Bruno more crazy t-shirts to wear under his ripping clothes. THAT IS HYSTERICAL I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! XD

See why I love this man so much? XD Frederick is just adorably HILARIOUS.

Also thought these were lol:
- Kiran's "Alfonse, I summoned YOU, but in a bunny suit!" XD
- Nifl snowball fight lol
- Hrid teaching Chrom how to be a big brother (now I love Hrid more than I already did. XD)
- Sharena and Laevatein having a "praising sibling battle" oh poor Laegjarn and Alfonse. lol
- Henriette wondering which of the girls could be Alfonse's wife. XD

Edited by Anacybele