The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

7 hours ago, Xenomata said:

"Swimsuits are the best thing to wear if you want to move swiftly."

So why does she immediately get on her pegasus...?

Her pegasus can fly faster carrying less clothing. They should just make all summer fliers have permanent 3 move.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This new artist's style is so adorable! And yeah, the Byleths are being put to work immediately xD

The comics poking fun at Book 2 and 3 are pretty hilarious too. I really want to believe Kiran gave Gustav a full armoury of "justice" attire :3

Edited by DefyingFates

This artist's drawings make me feel fuzzy with how cute they are. My copy of the book arrived yesterday so I've been reading these comics again. The book stops at chapter 83 though, so sadly none of the chapters drawn by this artist made it in. I'll definitely buy the next book if they ever make one though, these comics look great when printed!

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Holy heck...they actually did give the Byleths a different name depending on their gender.  What has the damn world come to?!

It's canon now.

I always found it wasted potential that the female avatar from Fates wasn’t given a name like Corrina. 

Anyways quite funny, I expect many memes out of the last panel.

13 minutes ago, Silverly said:

I always found it wasted potential that the female avatar from Fates wasn’t given a name like Corrina. 

Anyways quite funny, I expect many memes out of the last panel.

Considering I tend to use that for my F!Corrin runs, I agree. Robin and Robin is fitting, though, since it really is a gender-neutral name.

On another note, the avatars all looking astounded at the revelation is amazingly good humor.

That was great. XD It's cool to see the avatar characters treating all of it so casually! I like this one. The more I think about it, the more I like it!

Edit: Also, including the summoner, only avatar characters were in this comic. When do we get Mark? (FE7 avatar)

Edited by Mercakete

9 hours ago, Mercakete said:

That was great. XD It's cool to see the avatar characters treating all of it so casually! I like this one. The more I think about it, the more I like it!

Edit: Also, including the summoner, only avatar characters were in this comic. When do we get Mark? (FE7 avatar)

Silly, Kiran is Mark - why do you think you never see any dialogue from them in the actual game? Robin, Corrin, and Byleth all have lines within their own games, only Mark's lines are never actually written out within the game. Plus Lyn mentions Kiran seems familiar,  Kiran=Mark confirmed QED.

On 9/17/2019 at 8:27 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Silly, Kiran is Mark - why do you think you never see any dialogue from them in the actual game? Robin, Corrin, and Byleth all have lines within their own games, only Mark's lines are never actually written out within the game. Plus Lyn mentions Kiran seems familiar,  Kiran=Mark confirmed QED.

To be fair, Lyn says this about Robin in the Awakening DLC. There was this whole debate a few years ago because of it.

@Coolmanio

Adding to the translator note, not only are the Japanese names for Byleth different, ベレト (bereto) for male and ベレス (beresu) for female, but their official names in Latin script are also different in Japanese, Byleth for male and Beleth for female, according to the Heroes internal names.

On 9/17/2019 at 11:09 AM, Mercakete said:

Both Morgans are already in the game.

The manga page is kinda very confusing since we know that a lot of Three Houses players knows the default name for both of the Genders are Byleth. I do like the reaction shock from both Robins and both Corrins in the manga page.

On 9/17/2019 at 9:09 AM, Mercakete said:

There's also Kris from New Mystery of the Emblem who's the technically the first Avatar before Robin and Corrin isn't in Heroes yet as well. I don't think Mark was technically an Avatar (he was only referred as Tactician in The Blazing Blade) since the Avatar mechanics were first introduced in New Mystery of the Emblem.

Edited by King Marth 64

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Both Morgans are already in the game.

This is why I noted FE7.

5 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

There's also Kris from New Mystery of the Emblem who's the technically the first Avatar before Robin and Corrin isn't in Heroes yet as well. I don't think Mark was technically an Avatar (he was only referred as Tactician in The Blazing Blade) since the Avatar mechanics were first introduced in New Mystery of the Emblem.

Mark is still an avatar (that is, a stand-in for the player.) (S)he just wasn't a combatant nor very customizable. You could choose the name and, indirectly, alignment (element.)

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The Topic's title is still outdated... We are in Ch 95 and the title is still in Ch 90.

There was the big forum upgrade/maintenance a couple months ago that borked editing of old posts I think.

23 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'm not getting it, even with the explanation in the page.

It's a joke with homophones. The closest I can think of in the English language is "I don't know whether the weather will improve", but I'm sure there are better ones.

43 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'm not getting it, even with the explanation in the page.

Sharena: "Wow, these heroes are as strong as boars! I'll never be as good as they are."

Kiran: "Don't worry Sharena, I already find you quite the bore."

Sharena: >.<

Okay that was a reach on my part, but it's wordplay along those lines.