The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, XRay said:

I do not think I get the joke.

play three houses. the game is literally clustered with lost items you find that you have to give back to the right student, which in return ups their affection/support towards Byleth. Mind you... those students dont loose just 1 item. My Inventory was once full with like 30 lost items towards the end of the game, even though i probably traded like 3 times lost items to each student or so (it felt that way) and they still kept loosing stuff -_-. I just couldnt be arsed anymore to run around town and figure out which student was missing which item.

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

play three houses. the game is literally clustered with lost items you find that you have to give back to the right student, which in return ups their affection/support towards Byleth. Mind you... those students dont loose just 1 item. My Inventory was once full with like 30 lost items towards the end of the game, even though i probably traded like 3 times lost items to each student or so (it felt that way) and they still kept loosing stuff -_-. I just couldnt be arsed anymore to run around town and figure out which student was missing which item.

Oh, that makes sense now. So F!Byleth is just being a mother picking up after her kids. I do not think I have found any lost items yet, since I only finished the mock battle in the beginning. I did find quite a few resource type stuff in the boxes and crates around the school though.

10 hours ago, XRay said:

Oh, that makes sense now. So F!Byleth is just being a mother picking up after her kids. I do not think I have found any lost items yet, since I only finished the mock battle in the beginning. I did find quite a few resource type stuff in the boxes and crates around the school though.

Worry not, you’re going to see them soon enough. 

And if you want an advice: when you find a lost item on some spot, it is most likely that its owner stood there the month prior.

19 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Byleth sure has been in a lot of these lately... probably more than some other equally important characters...

Not that I wanna go through over 100 of these just to tally each heroes appearance in them...

Just take my word for it from last month.

On 9/17/2019 at 11:46 AM, Glennstavos said:

Watch Byleth play the role Kiran has always filled for these comics and nobody notices or cares.

^I wrote this post in response to last week's comic (but didn't hit post) and it definitely feels like they're taking over

The very next comic did include Kiran. But if I hadn't told you that, when did you think the last time Kiran appeared was?

10 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

The very next comic did include Kiran. But if I hadn't told you that, when did you think the last time Kiran appeared was?

Oh clearly it was...

...uh...

...the bonus comics from that FEH Manga character book or whatever it was? You know, when Kiran wanted to breathe and live  inside Feh before getting his arm broken by Feh and his life ended by Bruno and pre-Thrasir?

Another new one! Was posted two hours ago though, so I'm surprised no one put it here yet.

EIl9l7eU8AUepzC?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The old guys get some time to shine! I think Wrys somehow overwhelmed Soren, Tailtyu, and Gordin here? lol

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Another new one! Was posted two hours ago though, so I'm surprised no one put it here yet.

EIl9l7eU8AUepzC?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The old guys get some time to shine! I think Wrys somehow overwhelmed Soren, Tailtyu, and Gordin here? lol

I'd say the joke here is that the old guys appear to still be going strong after 10 runs through Training Tower while the youngins feel like they're dying. 😄

10 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'd say the joke here is that the old guys appear to still be going strong after 10 runs through Training Tower while the youngins feel like they're dying. 😄

But a team can't have six units unless it's a defensive AR team. So how could all these guys be in the tower at once? 😛

I feel like this comic stole my geezer team idea... I was going to collect the guys who go on and on about how old they are and throw them onto a team. They were going to be Wrys, Gunter, Jegan, and Bantu (though I haven't looked at Bantu quotes enough yet to see if he qualifies.) And in this comic, there they are (minus Bantu.) This is...weird for me...

On 11/6/2019 at 6:06 AM, Sweet Summer Tana said:

Ah, this comic is proof that we finally need old!Marcus in the game. And younger!Marcus while we're at it. 

What about pre-FE7 squire Marcus, since this game can pull from anywhere in the timeline? (I want more cute kid units. Feed my child army.)

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

What about pre-FE7 squire Marcus, since this game can pull from anywhere in the timeline? (I want more cute kid units. Feed my child army.)

Butbutbut... I want an old people army. 

@Sweet Summer Tana @Interdimensional Observer

No no no... (I mean, yes, but) Dara, I think her name was? From FE8. She was wrinkled and saggy enough (no offense intended, I just don't know how to word it nicer and still describe it) that I couldn't tell if she was male or female until it was specified in the text. If you want old, she's the one to recruit. Also, we clearly need Gregor (FE13.) He may not be old, but he's at least middle-aged. Along those lines, it'd be cool to recruit Gustav (Alfonse and Sharena's dad.) And Garcia (Ross' dad) too! And I know she doesn't look it, but what about Queen Jehana from FE8? (Why does FE8 have all the old people?) Oh! And Frey from FE11!

Edit: But I still want my child army, too. We've seen kid!Lilina, now show us child!Roy! And young Soren, kid Ike, bitty Renais twins... The pseudo-child dragons (Sothis, Nowi, etc.) don't count!

Edited by Mercakete

4 hours ago, Mercakete said:

He may not be old, but he's at least middle-aged. Along those lines, it'd be cool to recruit Gustav (Alfonse and Sharena's dad.)

In FE Land, middle-aged is old, I guess. But yes, the second I saw Gustav, I wanted him. I also want Hayden, Fado, Vigarde, Ismaire and Mansel from SS. I just love their design. (Fadophraim is just not enough anymore).

18 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Queen Jehana from FE8?

Is Ismaire even that old? She looks really young, so I think she just had Joshua really early. She is young and hot enough that Carlyle betrayed his queen to try to pork her.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

EJN_bwJUUAAbmB_?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Oh my god. LOL DEATH FLAGS XD

I want a dagger that multiplies your Atk by 8 times. Even a -Atk Felicia with Fortress Def/Res would have 144 Atk.