The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

The one thing I don't like about this one...

It could have just as easily been a Fates 4koma instead of a Heroes 4koma.

...so where's @Coolmanio? He said they'd continue the translations on Oct 29th, but then he hasn't said anything since...

Edited by Xenomata

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yet Jakob lost in the last voting gauntlet. . .

That's because he was using the flags wrong.

19 hours ago, Xenomata said:

The one thing I don't like about this one...

It could have just as easily been a Fates 4koma instead of a Heroes 4koma.

Not quite, since it references the Voting Gauntlet and its mechanics pretty heavily. But I get what you mean, it would have been nice to see at least one dagger unit from a different game get in on the action.

I think the joke itself was pretty funny though!

Edited by BoaFerox

EJuF3H1U4AEblV1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I am not sure I see the joke in this one. Maybe it was funnier in Japanese because of the way the language works there as compared to being translated to English? That does happen sometimes.

Kiran's got a point though, he can't summon if he's teaching. lol Besides, he's already got some teachers around if he summoned the Byleths! XD

I think the joke is that Kiran should be shoehorned in as a teacher, just as Byleth was.  Though I might have a better idea if I saw the original Japanese one.

I get Cecilia's thinking, here. She's thinking ahead to when Kiran starts taking those younger than him under his wing. She may even think that he's close to that phase of life, given the way he's talking about seeing potential in others. You don't expect it when that phase hits you... I guess it's an instinctual thing, wanting to help the next generation take their place, seize their destiny, and realize their full potential...

Edit: To clarify for those confused, I believe that the joke is that Cecilia's jumping the gun. Sort of like when someone gets married and everyone's suddenly asking when they'll have kids.

Edited by Mercakete

8 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I get Cecilia's thinking, here. She's thinking ahead to when Kiran starts taking those younger than him under his wing. She may even think that he's close to that phase of life, given the way he's talking about seeing potential in others. You don't expect it when that phase hits you... I guess it's an instinctual thing, wanting to help the next generation take their place, seize their destiny, and realize their full potential...

Edit: To clarify for those confused, I believe that the joke is that Cecilia's jumping the gun. Sort of like when someone gets married and everyone's suddenly asking when they'll have kids.

Yeah I can see that. 😄

Cecilia is a teacher herself. All of the stuff Kiran is jabbering about in the third frame is stuff she sees as teacher material.

Also, the official localization version removed the *smile* sound effect over Cecelia's head in the final frame.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also, the official localization version removed the *smile* sound effect over Cecelia's head in the final frame.

Yeah, you're right... That's weird. I guess they didn't feel the need to translate that, as I see it in Japanese as well.

Edited by Anacybele

Where are the Owl Laguz? Their cousins need some night vision genes. I guess Beast Laguz can work too, but I am not sure if different Laguz tribes can interbreed. Griffin Laguz would be pretty cool though if they can interbreed.

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Isn't that what Kieran should be for? LOL XD

What do you mean by this? Kieran's known for clocking himself with his own axe, not helping others out of the dark. lol

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Where are the Owl Laguz? Their cousins need some night vision genes. I guess Beast Laguz can work too, but I am not sure if different Laguz tribes can interbreed. Griffin Laguz would be pretty cool though if they can interbreed.

We know from Naesala and Leanne's paired ending that at least Ravens and Herons are compatible.