The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

Takumis can help. A Sketchy Summer Takumi can take care of ASS!Y!Tiki. Fallen Heroes Takumi can help take care of Darkness Within Y!Tiki. And Takumi can take care of Tiki: Legendary Dragon.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Xenomata said:

>Awakening Era Ban-ban, somehow even older than he already is.
>Awakening Era Summer Ban-ban, same as above but in a speedo
>Summer Ban-ban, swim trunks and a track suit, with the hood up
>Legendary Ban-ban
>Fallen Ban-ban (they can talk about destroying the world for lord gharnef or something)

Yes, there is no way this sudden surge of old man alts will have any negative repercussions...

Tiki won't be lonely any more~!

Awakening!Summer Ban-ban would wear a wet suit with a swim cap.  😛

On 12/4/2019 at 12:47 PM, Mercakete said:

Igh... Tiki's way too sensitive. 😕 I am reminded why I don't like her.

She's a child who had nightmares about going on uncontrollable rampages where she hurt and likely killed people she likes non-stop; can't really blame her for having a strong desire for affection, especially at such a young age for her species.

Maybe Bantu should enlist the help of Tiki's adult self; shouldn't she be caring for her possessed self, anyway? 😛

17 hours ago, NoirCore said:

She's a child who had nightmares about going on uncontrollable rampages where she hurt and likely killed people she likes non-stop; can't really blame her for having a strong desire for affection, especially at such a young age for her species.

Maybe Bantu should enlist the help of Tiki's adult self; shouldn't she be caring for her possessed self, anyway? 😛

That's not what bugs me. It's cool that she's getting help from Bantu. It's her being dramatic about him helping other Tiki's that's bugging me. Spoiled brat.

46 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

That's not what bugs me. It's cool that she's getting help from Bantu. It's her being dramatic about him helping other Tiki's that's bugging me. Spoiled brat.

Probably feels about as bad as your twin being mistaken for you. My Mom has a twin sister and her sister being mistaken for her always bugged her in her younger years. And vice versa for that matter.

Most people would be annoyed to some degree that someone they believe cares about them very much can't tell them apart. And if you didn't get to do actually do anything with that person because they thought someone else was you, it'd be even more annoying. That's not being a spoiled brat.

51 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Probably feels about as bad as your twin being mistaken for you. My Mom has a twin sister and her sister being mistaken for her always bugged her in her younger years. And vice versa for that matter.

Doesn't justify the unproportionate response. If she was responding that way to her boyfriend when she realized he was cheating on her, then sure. Kicking and screaming because he was helping others and not JUST you is beyond petty. She'd get a lecture for that if I was in Bantu's position, and it'd be good for her. Letting someone stay a brat isn't helping them. And as I said, this would only be IF I was in Bantu's position. I know when it's not appropriate to lecture someone. You need a certain kind of relationship with the person in question for that.

Anyway, this is my stance on it. Hope that clarified things.

Edit:

Further clarification: compare Tiki's reaction to a 3-year-old crying because you wouldn't let her eat the spatula. Also, kids making a scene because they didn't get exactly what they wanted in that very moment. Not respectable behavior.

Yet further clarification: An appropriate response would be Tiki walking up to Bantu, maybe a little annoyed, and politely asking, "Did you forget about your promise?" (skip this first bit if he really did tell her a story and is just spreading the love to other Tikis.) "These other Tikis aren't me."

Edited by Mercakete

59 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Doesn't justify the unproportionate response. If she was responding that way to her boyfriend when she realized he was cheating on her, then sure. Kicking and screaming because he was helping others and not JUST you is beyond petty. She'd get a lecture for that if I was in Bantu's position, and it'd be good for her. Letting someone stay a brat isn't helping them. And as I said, this would only be IF I was in Bantu's position. I know when it's not appropriate to lecture someone. You need a certain kind of relationship with the person in question for that.

Anyway, this is my stance on it. Hope that clarified things.

Edit:

Further clarification: compare Tiki's reaction to a 3-year-old crying because you wouldn't let her eat the spatula. Also, kids making a scene because they didn't get exactly what they wanted in that very moment. Not respectable behavior.

Yet further clarification: An appropriate response would be Tiki walking up to Bantu, maybe a little annoyed, and politely asking, "Did you forget about your promise?" (skip this first bit if he really did tell her a story and is just spreading the love to other Tikis.) "These other Tikis aren't me."

There was no kicking and screaming, though. Just a dramatic gloom and a shout for a scene that was very clearly exaggerated for the sake of funny as is usual in this kind of media.

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

To be completely fair though that’s what Tiki is. I mean she’s got the mental functioning of like what a 10 year old at this point? Her acting spoiled and needy is just par for the course at that age

On 12/6/2019 at 9:18 PM, Ottservia said:

To be completely fair though that’s what Tiki is. I mean she’s got the mental functioning of like what a 10 year old at this point? Her acting spoiled and needy is just par for the course at that age

Depending on how the kid was raised and the kid's innate nature, yeah. There are some kids out there who are very polite and consider the people around them. However, I have to agree that Tiki's upbringing does make this in-character. I can respect the consistency in the writing, but that doesn't mean I have to respect immature outbursts nor those who perform them.

@NoirCore

"Kicking and screaming" as a phrase means "throwing a fit." But there was also actual screaming/shouting/yelling/whining loudly. I get that it's a style of humor, and sometimes it's funny, but the context just made it not-funny to me and pushed a button. In practice, tantrums are never pleasant for anyone to witness, especially when the one throwing it is doing so for something as unjustifiable as this. Throwing a fit is a form of punishment in order to try to force one's way. The punishment did not match the "crime." This sort of behavior earns my disdain.

Oh my gosh Lukas! XD

I love Lukas! Forsyth is LOL here too!

Sorry I wasn't the one to post it, guys, I must have missed it on Twitter somehow. But I'll be sure to do my best to keep updating in here when I can anyhow!

Edited by Anacybele

Ahh, poor Forsyth! XD If only Python would take the job more seriously... I like Python's everydayman look at things, though.

1 minute ago, SoulWeaver said:

Ah yes, because EphraimXEirika wasn't already such a frustrating thing to kill...

How does this comic have anything shippy at all? I don't see it. A sister can't love her brother without it being incest?

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

How does this comic have anything shippy at all? I don't see it. A sister can't love her brother without it being incest?

Of course she can, but I'm not used to people NOT taking it there when such things occur so I generally jump to that.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I think most would agree that a sister obsessively wanting dolls in the image of her brother kind of goes into that kind of territory.

Not saying this was being intentionally shippy, but the image of Eirika obsessively wanting Ephraim dolls is exactly the kind of thing that's going to raise eyebrows.

Edited by Sentinel07

I personally can't think of any sibling pairs that are as close as Eirika and Ephraim are constantly portrayed to be. Don't forget that in an earlier comic she wanted the summoner to summon Ephraim as a child, too.

Now, I'm not saying that there can't be siblings with normal healthy relationships who are close like Eirika and Ephraim are, but they're definitely not in the norm.

That said, the comic is still cute. Wouldn't it be nice if they made FE dolls en masse and were actually accessible outside of Japan?