The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, XRay said:

Now that you put it that way, it seems even more crucial they need to make money. That is a shit ton of expenses. They need to sell a lot more plushies.

I am surprised Heroes!Anna is not even more obsessed with money compared to her main series sisters. The protagonists in the main series seems pretty self sufficient, since they can pick up loot and gold from fallen enemies, and their Annas only need to earn money from their side business just to support themselves. Heroes!Anna has a full time job in the Order of Heroes so she might not even have time to run a side business, and she has to financially support like hundreds of soldiers (or over a thousand for Kirans like me).

Also keep in mind that the entire country of Ylisse is only able to support a special forces group (The Shepherds) of about a dozen or two of elite troops. Every other country in all other games support either a similar number of troops or even less.

Since Anna does not seem to have a lot of time to raise money, I assume Askr is helping to foot a lot of the bills. Since Askr seems to be able to afford such a huge special forces branch, they must be massive in size and economy compared to normal Fire Emblem countries. If we use Awakening and Fates as comparisons, Askr would have an economy about 20 times (1,000 Askran Barracks space divided by about 50 playable units from Awakening/Fates game) more massive than either worlds. If Askr is comparable in size to a regular Fire Emblem country, then The Order of Heroes would represent a huge burden on the treasury.

I assume that Heroes Anna was able to cut costs in places. For instance, at least 50% of heroes are capable hunters or otherwise know how to farm, so they most likely can harvest a good amount of provisions each. But for things like sweets and wine... Well, good thing we only got two Gaiuses to take care of.

Possibly also helping is the access to other FE worlds, so they are able to gather various resources from various lands.

It certainly is doable, i mean we in real life have had to fight major wars with even larger numbers, albeit with less magic horses, Dragons, shapeshifting lolis, and bullshit skill antics. But for so many special snowflakes... I could imagine the cost rivaling those of an irl army.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:45 PM, Anacybele said:

EMCBJEGUUAI5Myk?format=jpg&name=4096x409

OMG THAT'S SO CUTE!! Cherche, make Ike and Freddy dolls too plz? lol 😄

Dang, I'm kinda wondered what the heck that how many dolls Eirika ordered that made Cherche tired and caused it to be banned? I'm pretty sure there's 5 versions of Emphraim as of right now, I'm not sure if like Eirika ordered every dolls of Emphraim off from the shelves like every items or there could be more than 5 versions of Emphraim that we did not seen before?

On 12/19/2019 at 10:08 AM, King Marth 64 said:

Dang, I'm kinda wondered what the heck that how many dolls Eirika ordered that made Cherche tired and caused it to be banned? I'm pretty sure there's 5 versions of Emphraim as of right now, I'm not sure if like Eirika ordered every dolls of Emphraim off from the shelves like every items or there could be more than 5 versions of Emphraim that we did not seen before?

I think that the other heroes got wind of Cherche’s sewing skill and ordered some dolls as well (it reminds me of that picture of Lucina with a Chrom doll).

How many heroes can sew anyway? They could open a business to boost the army’s finance!

8 hours ago, Aaaaaaah said:

I think that the other heroes got wind of Cherche’s sewing skill and ordered some dolls as well (it reminds me of that picture of Lucina with a Chrom doll).

How many heroes can sew anyway? They could open a business to boost the army’s finance!

Well there's Cherche and Mercedes off the top of my head. I think Camilla knows it too.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:15 PM, Xenomata said:

But for so many special snowflakes...

Especially accounting for those who are too stuck up to help out and expect to be waited on hand on foot instead, like Berkut - those Heroes in particular are likely a huge drain on resources.

On 12/27/2019 at 11:56 AM, Anacybele said:

Hrid is the best big bro ever. Sorry all male lords with little sisters. Including Ike. Hrid is just too precious a bro.

Kinda disagree due to Alfonse and Ephraim existing... Too bad, Sharena does not reciprocate and wants to replace Alfonse with a little sister. 😥

12 minutes ago, jake72002 said:

Kinda disagree due to Alfonse and Ephraim existing... Too bad, Sharena does not reciprocate and wants to replace Alfonse with a little sister. 😥

Eh, Alfonse is generic for a big brother imo. Not that he's a bad character though. He's had some cool moments. As for Ephraim, I love him, but he's not actually a big brother. XD He's a twin. Though that's kinda nitpicky, so I guess he can count anyway. He's a good brother, but he's also got Oscar to compete with for me as well. Oscar's a pretty damn sweet bro too.

9 hours ago, jake72002 said:

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Eh, Alfonse is generic for a big brother imo. Not that he's a bad character though. He's had some cool moments.

I agree with Jake, mainly because Hríd doesn't have much development. All info we have from him is the 2 or 3 story chapters that he appears, and that horrible Forging Bonds.

Alfonse even decided to obey Death herself to have a change to bring her sister back to life! That's way more interesting than getting a blanket to his sisters. Kinda generic action.

Hríd is a good brother, but not the "best big bro ever". This is a very overreaction on a generic guy like him. He is way more generic that Alfonse.

38 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I agree with Jake, mainly because Hríd doesn't have much development. All info we have from him is the 2 or 3 story chapters that he appears, and that horrible Forging Bonds.

Alfonse even decided to obey Death herself to have a change to bring her sister back to life! That's way more interesting than getting a blanket to his sisters. Kinda generic action.

Hríd is a good brother, but not the "best big bro ever". This is a very overreaction on a generic guy like him. He is way more generic that Alfonse.

We have these comics too, where Hrid is consistently shown to be a doting and cute big brother. He offered to buy Gunnthra her swimsuit. lol Alfonse isn't doing that for Sharena. Alfonse doesn't show much brotherly love at all. Just that he'll protect Sharena and that's it.

Also, you can't tell me my opinion is wrong, so stop. I can think Hrid is the best brother if I want.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

We have these comics too, where Hrid is consistently shown to be a doting and cute big brother. He offered to buy Gunnthra her swimsuit. lol Alfonse isn't doing that for Sharena. Alfonse doesn't show much brotherly love at all. Just that he'll protect Sharena and that's it.

Also, you can't tell me my opinion is wrong, so stop. I can think Hrid is the best brother if I want.

49 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Poking in here to say I can agree with both of these. Alfonse was badass and protective in the actual game, Hrid is cute and wholesome in the comics.

Can we reach a truce?

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Poking in here to say I can agree with both of these. Alfonse was badass and protective in the actual game, Hrid is cute and wholesome in the comics.

Can we reach a truce?

More like can we not have unnecessary arguments? All I did was say Hrid is my favorite big brother, no one had any business coming in here and putting my opinion down.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

More like can we not have unnecessary arguments? All I did was say Hrid is my favorite big brother, no one had any business coming in here and putting my opinion down.

And all they did was say they have a different opinion. But yes.

7 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

And all they did was say they have a different opinion. But yes.

They also said "Hrid is not the best, you're very overreacting." Which is rude and uncalled for.

In short, no one can say who is better between Alfonse and Grid in the big bro department as we really don't know much about their everyday lives with their respective sisters... And doing that would make as creepy stalkers.

Come to think of it. Alfonse shows his love for Sharena in similar way King Gustav shows his love for Alfonse. Like Father, like Son.

Oh, how terrible would it be if we discovered that Ephraim X Eirika thing is real because of our "curiosity"?

Edited by jake72002

27 minutes ago, jake72002 said:

In short, no one can say who is better between Alfonse and Grid in the big bro department as we really don't know much about their everyday lives with their respective sisters... And doing that would make as creepy stalkers.

Come to think of it. Alfonse shows his love for Sharena in similar way King Gustav shows his love for Alfonse. Like Father, like Son.

Oh, how terrible would it be if we discovered that Ephraim X Eirika thing is real because of our "curiosity"?

Ehhh i think Alfonse is considerably more affectionate with Sharena than Gustav was with him. Like, he is pretty serious yeah but it seems kind of a far cry from the jaded attitude that Gustav presented him and the strained relationship they had.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:49 AM, Anacybele said:

you can't tell me my opinion is wrong

Technically you can't stop anyone who wants to do so. Anyone can tell you your opinion is wrong, it's the internet, since you don't have to actually see the hurt you cause people you can throw as many verbal knives, rocks, chainsaw frisbees, etc. as you want, screw common courtesy.

Maybe Hrid is a decent enough guy, but he just ruined my LegendaRoy chain for the second Legendary Hero Banner yesterday so my current opinion is that Surtr should have been allowed to successfully burn him to ash too. They could have used it to build Fjorm's character, she loses both elder siblings and then Surtr laughs about how he's going to let her see him burn Ylgr next, which gives Fjorm the energy to push back and defeat Surtr. Yeah, he no longer had the Rite of Flames in the final battle, but she was dealing with the Incurable Cough of Death plus has been beat into the dirt by him before, it makes more sense to give her the desperation born from the prospect of her little sister getting slowly torched to death just like she's had to see her mother, elder sister, and then elder brother all suffer...plus it would make me feel a lot better about having two Hrid and no LegendaRoy in my Barracks, knowing he burns for such sins in the end. As it is, he just pisses me off because he did literally nothing throughout the entirety of Book II and got a free Legendary Hero pass while Surtr gets...uh...

Why yes, I do have strong feelings regarding Units that pitybreak my obsessive need to own every version of Our Boi, why do you ask?