The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Then that would be too over powered.  No thanks.

I do not think it is that bad. A well positioned and well levelled Healing Tower (D) with staff units/Herons would pretty much negate most of it, or all of it if the enemies on the defense team does not have really high HP.

Edited by XRay

XD Oh man that's cute. I'm a bit confused how a freshly-summoned Halloween Hector wouldn't think it's weird to see Roy so grown-up, though.

5 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

XD Oh man that's cute. I'm a bit confused how a freshly-summoned Halloween Hector wouldn't think it's weird to see Roy so grown-up, though.

This is clearly a Hector that was summoned previously, passed Distant Counter off to someone, returned to Elibe, and managed to get summoned yet again 10 years later.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

This is clearly a Hector that was summoned previously, passed Distant Counter off to someone, returned to Elibe, and managed to get summoned yet again 10 years later.

Which brings the question, do the heroes we send home retain memories of their time in Askr?

I need a Game Theory about FEH right now.

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

Which brings the question, do the heroes we send home retain memories of their time in Askr?

Unfortunately I don’t think Mattpat has ever discussed FE on his channel. I hope that changes in the future

4 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Perhaps those memories are suppressed upon return to their original world, but the lock is released if they return.

52 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Perhaps those memories are suppressed upon return to their original world, but the lock is released if they return.

This is just the kind of contrived magical explanation I expect from an FE game, so you are probably right.

20 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

This is just the kind of contrived magical explanation I expect from an FE game, so you are probably right.

To be fair, amnesia is pretty much the de facto way to end any time travel/ crossover story in other franchises, so FEH's not exactly breaking new ground in that regard 😛

Edited by DefyingFates

lol; glad to see Stahl and Sully weren't forgotten! It's also funny to see how prepared and unfazed Sully is for Stahl's particular quirks. X3 Stahl's hair looks darker in this than it does normally, though...

9 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Also, this gave me the mental image of Kiran building all the facilities himself. Poor guy xD

Kiran is ripped. I heard they have an eight pack.  We could have a gauntlet unit (how is IntSys going to do with that?) Summoner (or axe unit with Breidablik as a club)!

(Honestly, I think they could be quite muscular if they go on the battlefield with the Order, even just to supervise. )

37 minutes ago, Aaaaaaah said:

We could have a gauntlet unit (how is IntSys going to do with that?)

Adding a new weapon type is easy. Making it interesting/ balanced is the tricky part, especially when all Gauntlets are Brave weapons in 3H. They'd have to get creative to differentiate them all.

Edited by DefyingFates

Gauntlets don't have to be Brave weapons in FEH, there's no particular reason to replicate 3H mechanics one for one. Besides, they could make a post-hoc justification by making some non-Brave gauntlets in the next mainline FE game. To be honest I just want them for symmetry in weapon types between all four colours.

11 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Adding a new weapon type is easy. Making it interesting/ balanced is the tricky part, especially when all Gauntlets are Brave weapons in 3H. They'd have to get creative to differentiate them all.

The actual difficult part of adding gauntlets is the fact that they'd be forced to either give all of the units exclusive weapons (like what they did with beasts) or we'd get inheritable weapons at an absolutely glacial pace.

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The actual difficult part of adding gauntlets is the fact that they'd be forced to either give all of the units exclusive weapons (like what they did with beasts) or we'd get inheritable weapons at an absolutely glacial pace.

This too. I wondered if they'd go the beast route myself.

9 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Gauntlets don't have to be Brave weapons in FEH, there's no particular reason to replicate 3H mechanics one for one. Besides, they could make a post-hoc justification by making some non-Brave gauntlets in the next mainline FE game. To be honest I just want them for symmetry in weapon types between all four colours.

This is true. One idea I had was turning different Combat Arts into gauntlets instead (e.g. Dedue would come with One-Two Punch). I'm not sure how that would work exactly, but it could be interesting all the same.

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

This is true. One idea I had was turning different Combat Arts into gauntlets instead (e.g. Dedue would come with One-Two Punch). I'm not sure how that would work exactly, but it could be interesting all the same.

The description of One-Two Punch (I had to search for it because I didn't remember) is "Triggers a follow-up attack.", which is basically a "guaranteed follow-up attack" effect. I could be "If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants a guaranteed follow-up attack", "if unit initiates combat, grants a guaranteed follow-up attack, but unit takes damage after combat"... IntSys can go in different ways about it.

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The description of One-Two Punch (I had to search for it because I didn't remember) is "Triggers a follow-up attack.", which is basically a "guaranteed follow-up attack" effect. I could be "If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants a guaranteed follow-up attack", "if unit initiates combat, grants a guaranteed follow-up attack, but unit takes damage after combat"... IntSys can go in different ways about it.

Specifically, it swaps the typical Brave attack out for two regular, but stronger attacks (i.e. "hit once, get hit, hit a second time" instead of "hit twice, get hit"), so it'd probably have a built-in Bold Fighter.

Edited by DefyingFates