The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

Fjorm's FBs are a bit repetitive but at least some sort of activity is implied and they're all fairly light-hearted. Alfonse's ones contemplating the virtue of the day cause me physical pain.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I love when Fjorm is in Forging Bonds. Python and Fjorms conversations were so good.

I wonder if Eir will receive the same treatment.

Now that Book 3 has ended, I would assume so. The question is if Fjorm will be retired or if the OCs will cycle out between different FB events.

Also, it took me until Sunday night to realise the joke with the Duo Ephraim comic, i.e. that he's trying to carry Lyon in different ways before Hector tells him to cut it out xD

Hahaha...ahh... Thinking about how to spend my orbs is painful. It's the kind of "you're laughing, but it hurts because it's too real."

She knows not just who wins the upcoming 3rd anniversary voting gauntlet, but also what the CYL4 heroes will look like and at least one year of other New Hero, Seasonal, Legendary, and Mythic banners.

EVERYONE, GATHER ALL YOUR SOPHIAS. We must channel as much future insight energy as humanly/dragonessingly possible.

Edited by Xenomata

I just want her to predict which character is hidden behind the summoning stone, in case there's a free give star or good fodder.

3 hours ago, Nym said:

I just want her to predict which character is hidden behind the summoning stone, in case there's a free give star or good fodder.

They should have made that her Weapon Refine. No more pitybreakers!

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

"Sophia, predict a banner full of cute guys in swimsuits!  For, uh, science!"

What her take "cute guys" super literally and give us child Alm, yet younger M!Kana, child M!Morgan, and very young Roy

Edit: I would not complain. I like cute things. ^w^

Edited by Mercakete

1 minute ago, Mercakete said:

What her take "cute guys" super literally and give us child Alm, yet younger M!Kana, child M!Morgan, and very young Roy

That would really be bad, but at the same time death by cuteness isn't too bad XD

Edited by TheSilentChloey

53 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

If that's my monkey's paw, I'll take it!

51 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

That would really be bad, but at the same time death by cuteness isn't too bad XD

The enemies play dead because they don't have it in them to beat up a little kid.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

The enemies play dead because they don't have it in them to beat up a little kid.

Oh man this sounds adorable. X3 (I mean, unless we're talking about Slayde. He's proven he'll be not so nice to little kids. Let's just ignore him for now, though. I like the thought of a bunch of "dead" enemies. X3)

18 hours ago, eclipse said:

"Sophia, predict a banner full of cute guys in swimsuits!  For, uh, science!"

“I see Oliver, Bartre and Arthur... they’re heading for a speedo store...”

4 hours ago, jake72002 said:

The lack of Dimitri is disturbing...

This is based on an actual Voting Gauntlet last year which predates Dimitri.

Speaking of, it's weird that we've gotten a comic about it (and two about Desert Mercenaries) now of all times. Delays on IS' end, perhaps?

11 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

This is based on an actual Voting Gauntlet last year which predates Dimitri.

Speaking of, it's weird that we've gotten a comic about it (and two about Desert Mercenaries) now of all times. Delays on IS' end, perhaps?

Maybe it's just that it takes a bit to draw and finalize all these comics and the artists weren't aware of those events until they happened. Though, it seems like the artists for these usually get insider information, with how quickly comics are put out after an event.