The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

On 2/26/2020 at 3:14 AM, s07195 said:

IIRC Azura is the unit in Fates with the worst bed hair in the morning. Each Fates unit had their own No. 1, like Setsuna's being the most flexible person in the army?

It wasn't elaborated much even in supports, just neat trivia found in the Records Hall character profiles.

On 2/26/2020 at 5:43 AM, Xenomata said:

Same as in Awakening, every unit has that one quirk about them, such as Effie being the "most likely to ask for seconds", Sakura is "The most relaxing to be around", and Saizo "dislikes sweets more than anyone". And while some of these do pop up in some interactions, such as for instance Takumi having the worst nightmares appearing in his S support with Azura and Saizo... not liking sweets, the main difference is that Awakenings actually plays a major role in the Roster Rescue DLC map, in which those little tidbits brings an entire army to fear and unity for a common goal: get that roster back or risk a life of shame.

...I mean, it wasn't even major stuff, just things like Chrom being the most likely to break things, things like that...

In the Japanese version of the comic, the blue text box in the first panel is actually just her quirk text: "Azura: Has the worst bedhead in the army".

35 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I feel like the joke is a little lost in translation here. I mean still get it but something about the translation feels off

The top SFX line in panel 3 translates to something along the lines of "We'll finish the mission by killing them all quickly". The bottom SFX line in panel 3 was a JoJo-style rumble "ゴゴゴゴ..." (gogogogo...).

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, the joke is that the assassins' ruthlessness is creeping out Kiran and Anna. I guess this is FE... Maybe a unique-looking named member of the enemy army will join us if we have the right person talk to him or her later.

31 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The top SFX line in panel 3 translates to something along the lines of "We'll finish the mission by killing them all quickly". The bottom SFX line in panel 3 was a JoJo-style rumble "ゴゴゴゴ..." (gogogogo...).

Oh okay so that’s it. I feel like the English wording is a little too tame for the joke to land properly

So, found myself nodding and grinning a bit sinisterly. I've not even played the Black Eagles route yet. I'm just happy to see Anna thwarted. Also, the "you join me" thing threw me. I thought she was going to join them! XD Nope, this makes a lot more sense. Edelgard doesn't join others! She is joined!

11 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Edelgard doesn't join others! She is joined!

In Adrestia, people do not chop wood with axes, axes chop people with wood!

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And yet more Edelgard... This is getting a bit old. At least give some attention to the other TH lords?

Kind of what happens when Hubert is the focus of the comic. The joke wouldn't work anywhere near as well without her.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Kind of what happens when Hubert is the focus of the comic. The joke wouldn't work anywhere near as well without her.

Sure, but then don't make Hubert the focus either? xP I would just like to see Claude and Dimitri for a change, not Edelgard in nearly every TH comic. Claude is funny too, they could do some glorious stuff with him!

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'm. . .not finding this one very funny.  It feels like Hubert/Edelgard could be swapped with Jakob/Corrin for similar results.

The accessory you got from Hubert in his Forging Bonds event was a book with the exact same design as in the comic and is put on your head in the exact same way as in the comic.

While Jakob and Corrin have the personalities to pull off the same stunt, we haven't yet had a Forging Bonds event with Jakob, so there isn't an accessory that he would be able to do this with.

Edited by Ice Dragon

XD Ahh, poor Kiran. ... I also want to open the notebook. Whether it has stuff written or doodled in it or if it's blank, it's a win-win for me. There's something just really neat I've always liked about blank notebooks... So much potential...and the smell is nice. ❤️

17 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Wait... you mean to tell me they make a conscious, well-informed decision to put stuff like that on their head?

...I need to lie down...

Further proof that we as Summoner only possess one active braincell, currently in Alphonse’s custody.

I love how Hilda straight up go to Sharena and how Petra carefully put the feather on the hood (so cute!). 

Hilda and Sharena being besties is the best thing about this comic.

More proof this game is in desperate need of some kind of Support Convos.