The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

ET1w7pIUYAA0qRF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Well this one's kinda random. lol

"Bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy fun fun fun fun fun! The most wonderful thing about summoners is, I'm the only one! I'm the only one!"

Kudos to whoever gets the reference here, hee hee.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

"Bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy fun fun fun fun! The most wonderful thing about summoners is, I'm the only one! I'm the only one!"

Hahaha

Took me a few seconds to understand the reference because I only listened the song in portuguese, but as soon I started to read it again it came to my head.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Lol.  I don't get the joke that Ana posted but I know that feeling with the tap battles for sure.

I guess Winnie the Pooh wasn't much of a thing in Australia then. That line references imo the best WtP character, Tigger. He's a hyper full of energy bouncing tiger! He uses his springy tail to bounce.

Barely remember anything about Winnie the Pooch (outside of the hilarious relationship it has with China) but I have no clue if Tigger ever said the same in French but oh well.

Random comic but oh well.

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I guess Winnie the Pooh wasn't much of a thing in Australia then. That line references imo the best WtP character, Tigger. He's a hyper full of energy bouncing tiger! He uses his springy tail to bounce.

Oh, that.  Well I won't say it wasn't a big thing to be sure (since I didn't get a lot of TV time) but if you asked someone who lived in the city their whole life they'd have gotten it in a flash I bet.

48 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Oh, that.  Well I won't say it wasn't a big thing to be sure (since I didn't get a lot of TV time) but if you asked someone who lived in the city their whole life they'd have gotten it in a flash I bet.

I see. Yeah, maybe. I'm actually a city girl myself. I lived in the country once, but for most of my life, I've lived in cities.

Sorry for the double post, but this is an update, so I hope it's okay?

EUaqumHUMAI2y76?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Feh and Peony being ADORABLE, oh my gosh. lol

Kiran sounds like a Pokemon trainer with that "come on out" stuff. XD

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

W-wait, how does Alm know what a mobile game is?!

I'm pretty sure Kiran might have mentioned the name to some of the heroes including Alm since Kiran is from a modern world that he did mentioned his world had Skyscrapers and Cars. I'm pretty sure it's Alfonse asked Kiran where he came from somewhere around at Book 1 Chapter 3.

Speaking of which, isn't this comic chapter kinda feels like an early April Fools joke since Kiran managed to summoned an 8-Bit Feh?

Edited by King Marth 64

Oh man it's so cute! Cutest bits: LEGENDARY BEAST FEH! Also, Roy. XD "Really?! What's a mobile game?" X3 So cute!!

Please... I'm begging ya on my knees, no one, not even I, knew how badly I wanted this until now...

please please please... PLEASE...

Replace the summoning theme with some guy singing it? Doesn't even need to be anyone important, just grab Felix from IT, have him sing a few "do-dodos" and mixtape it into a summoning theme!

I want to summon Feh: Legendary Owl. I want that 999×99 Weapon.

6 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

'Huge, if true'? Big if true reference for the win, Kiran. Throw in a few more slang terms like that and you may become my favorite FE character.

Imagine the Summoner only speaking in modern slang and the whole Order of Heroes being « ????? What are they saying? »