The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man. XD You know, I actually do love this one. Not often I find my style of morbid humor represented. I have a very particular taste when it comes to morbid humor.

5 minutes ago, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:

For arsenic sandwiches perhaps? 

Hehe; I wasn't committed to that pun, but I was aware that it was there. 😉

This one I found really funny.  I am the cook in my house and my dad is a major complainer about whatever I cook.  I sometimes think about giving him a lump of charcoal for his meat with the hottest peppers I can find just because he complains endlessly and with no really reason other then to be a pain in the neck, everyone else who has eaten my cooking has liked it.  I would so be like P!Leo and throw cyanide sandwiches at the enemy.

Wait a sec... Picnic Leo is a mage, so it's not like he's chucking Sandwiches!+ at the enemy like a Dagger...

Hm... the combat animation has him summoning a bunch of Tomatoes and some sandwiches to hit the enemy, and the sandwich consists of tomatoes, lettuce, mayo, and perhaps some smaller ingredients on what looks like Rye bread?

What does this mean... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

I got a canker sore from eating too much grape tomatoes. Maybe the tomatoes in his Sandwiches! are super acidic or something.

EY1WTIOUEAEMLuV?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Oh my god this actually happened. LOL I always wondered how Lilith would react to Xander's floatie! lmao

(Yes, I am technically on hiatus from much of the forum at the moment, but I will still pop in on occasion to post updates like this when I can.)

11 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Ah, poor girl. I hear it's incredibly rough to see yourself reduced to a mere pool floatie.

Yeah, especially when that "weapon" (along with the other Nohrian Summer weapons) is really terrible. I would also say it aged poorly, but I'm pretty sure "grants Atk/Spd+1 to allies within 2 spaces during combat" was never good.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, especially when that "weapon" (along with the other Nohrian Summer weapons) is really terrible. I would also say it aged poorly, but I'm pretty sure "grants Atk/Spd+1 to allies within 2 spaces during combat" was never good.

One of those 'good on paper, someone on the balancing team went a little overboard in practice' ideas, considering it was G1.

4 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

One of those 'good on paper, someone on the balancing team went a little overboard in practice' ideas, considering it was G1.

Yeah, but the best part is that it doesn't even get an upgrade if you refine it unlike most of the other early seasonal weapons.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, but the best part is that it doesn't even get an upgrade if you refine it unlike most of the other early seasonal weapons.

Ick. Not much of a loss as I never use my Summer Xander, but ick.

XD I gave Swimming(ish) Xander the Lilith mask accessory, too! This is pretty great. XD Poor Lilith. And Xander seems as clueless to how people will take things as ever. X3

Hrm, I'm a little bugged that Naesala's face seems to be based on his Heroes art than his official art, though... It's one thing for someone to make a mistake once, but it's another when that mistake is replicated...

Low-hanging fruit this week but amusing enough.

P.S. We have ground units and air units so it's only reasonable that FEH completes the trinity and adds naval units to the game.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Low-hanging fruit this week but amusing enough.

P.S. We have ground units and air units so it's only reasonable that FEH completes the trinity and adds naval units to the game.

Mermaids that can swim in water or walk on land, they inflict -7 Atk in the water on ranged units but get a -4 Atk and -4 Spd penalty on Land!

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah...

The 2017's Spring and Brides weapons got an update in the weapon refinery... To bad the Summer weapons didn't as well...

4 hours ago, Hilda said:

Mermaids that can swim in water or walk on land, they inflict -7 Atk in the water on ranged units but get a -4 Atk and -4 Spd penalty on Land!

Sounds kind of like an inverted version of the pirate class from the GBA games. (Reduced movement, but they could walk on water.)