The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

If they want nightmare fuel, I will show them the comments in my local newspaper.

Someone theorized Freyja would be titled 'Tormenting Dream.' I almost hope she is so I can see all the memes that will ensue.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Here's a quick edit that pretty much sums up the comic (warning: foul language):

Hide contents

H8MJKDS.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Plumea already a Pervert since she creates Lewd Dreams or she doesn't like Humans' Perverted Things in general? I'm kinda wondered what kinda dreams she managed to created on Kiran that made her fail in a comedian way or managed to see what was Kiran had saw from his world?

Edited by King Marth 64

2 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Plumea already a Pervert since she creates Lewd Dreams or she doesn't like Humans' Perverted Things in general? I'm kinda wondered what kinda dreams she managed to created on Kiran that made her fail in a comedian way or managed to see what was Kiran had saw from his world?

Pretty sure the joke is that what is considered "perverted" in the Fire Emblem world is considered tame by real world standards.

10 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Here's a quick edit that pretty much sums up the comic (warning: foul language):

Reveal hidden contents

H8MJKDS.jpg

You could remove "It's so damn horny!!!" and it would still be accurate in over a hundred different ways.

On 6/10/2020 at 11:55 PM, Mercakete said:

Even someone like me, who avoids lewd stuff, has stumbled upon rule 34. 8'( I never wanted that... Why was it AT THE TOP of the image search results?! I was looking up pokemon...

My head hurts...

Also, my headcanon is that Kiran has spent all this time no-selling Plumeria's nightmares. That's why the Dokkalfar haven't done anything with them yet.

8 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

My head hurts...

Also, my headcanon is that Kiran has spent all this time no-selling Plumeria's nightmares. That's why the Dokkalfar haven't done anything with them yet.

Imagine them going straight to Freyja and every dream she launches at them just.. bounces uselessly like rubber balls.

Kiran, Dokkalfar’s Nightmare.

Edited by Aaaaaaah

6 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Kiran once again showing how much of an idiot they are, and being an insult to summoners who actually know what they're doing.

It's just an amusing joke/comic. No need to take it so seriously.

26 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Wasn't there already a Forging Bonds session where they stated why dancers cannot dance one another?

Yes, and that was specifically Phina's (and Silvia was also in that as a cameo).

26 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Wasn't there already a Forging Bonds session where they stated why dancers cannot dance one another?

Not just ANY forging bonds either. Literally the one Phina was a part of.

She already knows where this is gonna go.

7 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

You really think that Kiran was paying attention to the actual takeaways from that?

15 hours ago, Anacybele said:

It's just an amusing joke/comic. No need to take it so seriously.

Nah, she's kind of right considering

15 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

14 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yes, and that was specifically Phina's (and Silvia was also in that as a cameo).

That was one of the best Forging Bonds in all of Heroes because it was the first attempt to canonically explain why you never have Dancers dancing each other - it was explained by like the B level too. The fact that Kiran missed this completely really does just mean he's an idiot here.

Just now, SoulWeaver said:

Nah, she's kind of right considering

That was one of the best Forging Bonds in all of Heroes because it was the first attempt to canonically explain why you never have Dancers dancing each other - it was explained by like the B level too. The fact that Kiran missed this completely really does just mean he's an idiot here.

Sure, but this doesn't mean that the comic creators are literally trying to insult us.

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

I think in this instance Chloey meant it's insulting because we have to be considered on the same level as Kiran since we're also Summoners like them.

@TheSilentChloey

Worth noting that Summoners exist in different Outrealms (well, versions of Askr) as stated in Book 3 of the main story as well as by friend units visiting your castle. The Everyday Life of Heroes manga Kiran is simply one version of the Summoner character who is capable of being an idiot for comedic purposes (heck, I'm sure we've all made decisions we've regretted and encountered units belonging to players with more money than common sense).

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

I think in this instance Chloey meant it's insulting because we have to be considered on the same level as Kiran since we're also Summoners like them.

This is exactly why.  There's no reason to say anything else at this point.

40 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

@TheSilentChloey

Worth noting that Summoners exist in different Outrealms (well, versions of Askr) as stated in Book 3 of the main story as well as by friend units visiting your castle. The Everyday Life of Heroes manga Kiran is simply one version of the Summoner character who is capable of being an idiot for comedic purposes (heck, I'm sure we've all made decisions we've regretted and encountered units belonging to players with more money than common sense).

Still is insulting, at least to me.  Some jokes are just that bad.

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Um...why do we have to be considered on the same level, exactly? When we're all obviously each different people with different skill levels?

I don't like the character of Kiran either, but this not the first time he has this type of "genius" idea. Remember when he interrupted a war meeting with the tactician characters (Soren, female Robin, Saius and Katarina) when he suggested to place units on the battlefield a certain way because it would make the scenery looks better?

Kiran is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Edited by Nym