The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

15 minutes ago, Nym said:

I don't like the character of Kiran either, but this not the first time he has this type of "genius" idea. Remember when he interrupted a war meeting with the tactician characters (Soren, female Robin, Saius and Katarina) when he suggested to place units on the battlefield a certain way because it would make the scenery looks better?

Kiran is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

And that’s why I find them so hilarious. Female Kiran in feh manga when IS?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ottservia said:

And that’s why I find them so hilarious. Female Kiran in feh manga when IS?

Oof, if they did that I'd hope they didn't make her as stupid as the male Kiran clearly is.

On 6/17/2020 at 6:39 PM, Sunwoo said:

People still project themselves onto the avatar?

That's cute.

I still project myself to my Kiran. However, the Kiran in the manga is clearly someone else's Kiran.

EbPTXTBUwAAWkcp?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Hahaha, Lethe would feel so awkward here, wouldn't she? XD She's even holding her tail, omg cute.

And look! A comic with TH characters that AREN'T Black Eagles or Edelgard! Thank you. Yay for Dimitri and Byleth!

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, also, maybe this will give a certain redheaded commander ideas about adding a fishing pond somewhere and selling the fish...lol

Maybe we'll get a fishing pond for Aether Resort. Been a while since we've gotten anything cool for that mode. 😄

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

Maybe we'll get a fishing pond for Aether Resort. Been a while since we've gotten anything cool for that mode. 😄

Yeah, that could work! I also still think we need some kind of mine-like place that can give us things like refining stones, crystals, divine dew, and some orbs too.

48 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Cute, but ultimately useless if humour was the goal with this one.

You just don't understand the humor since you never played the Tellius games and know little about their characters. Lethe is known for her difficulty in trusting beorc/humans. So this comic is a perfect way to turn that into an amusing moment for her.

This wasn't the funniest comic I've seen in this series, but it was still funny to me.

Edited by Anacybele

Proof that cat girls are the best. After dragon girls, of course.

And Robin is offering her octopus despite having a perfectly good fish on her stick (and like half a dozen more in her net). Definitely not to be trusted.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Those fish have been dead for three years and probably smell worse than surströmming to be fair.

P.S. Wouldn't have known she was holding her tail without having it pointed out to me. Maybe I'm just hungry for a hot dog.

27 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Those fish have been dead for three years and probably smell worse than surströmming to be fair.

Given that the octopus and the one on the stick are still alive after all these years, I'd be willing to bet that the others are, too. I'll go poke them and see.

EDIT: I poked them. They're still alive somehow.

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Hm... Lethe you might not wanna trust any food the Byleths give you.
They are absolutely willing to store food for upwards of 5 years, and that includes the fish.

How bad can 5-year-old octopus be? Turn it into takoyaki and it'll be perfectly safe. 

27 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Where are Petra and Edelgard, I miss them, they were fun in these comics. 

Taking a break so we can all remember there are 3H characters from not-Black-Eagles that actually matter.

1 minute ago, SoulWeaver said:

Taking a break so we can all remember there are 3H characters from not-Black-Eagles that actually matter.

Like who? I can't think of any current heroes in Feh from Three houses who would fit that bill. 🙃

I do hope they will not rehash stuff from FB's or TT's, maybe expand upon them, but it takes away from the continuity the game is trying to establish,

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Thank you, Reddit. I didn't know I needed this.

Yusssss I love this. XD

I may just have to name a male Byleth "James." Sothis can be Meowth.

Edited by Mercakete