The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ghostface233 said:

This is relevant:

Fjorm puking in the corner is probably the best part of all of this.

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

"this is useless to me, so skip."

I say the same things she does for 90% of Banners, I just have different targets for my ire and you guys don't see it. As for the critique, that's a different issue that doesn't need to be brought up here.

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Even though I haven't thought of it before because I'm actively boycotting FEH Pass, it would've been cooler if the FEH Pass did include these outfits as accessories. I imagine they would still do the Resplendent alts with their new artwork and stuff, but what if when you buy a certain character they give you an accessory of that outfit (or something on that outfit) to give to your other characters? Or something else along the lines?

FEH Pass is honestly way lazier than it could have been - literally they could have just posted 'hey, we're going to make a paid subscription deal, here's what we think would be good ideas for it, but we're not the ones paying money, what would you be willing to pay $10 a month for?' on Twitter and the fanbase would have dumped a crapton of ideas on them free of charge, they could have straight up ignored all of them and we at least would be left with the knowledge that they cared enough to ask what we'd pay for. As it stands I refuse to pay in for any Hero not Roy or Cordy(though Muspell Minerva tempts me sorely with that smexy design), and I actually missed Roy so...yeah, not buying in again until Brave Roy gets a Resplendent, so it may be a while.

2 hours ago, Ghostface233 said:

This is relevant:

Dang, now that's kinda more creepy with Gharnef and Surtr showed up like that. I usually think The Black Knight should have armor and a cape in the Nifl attire since he's an armored unit.

Edited by King Marth 64

Ah... going back through the thread remembering the good ol days, when Coolmanio translated all the original 100 comics...

I did this mainly cause I wanted to make a point that Kiran is a faceless protagonist who otherwise would be a slab of stone (probably with a bunch of people hanging around it) if these comics were more based in reality. I mean... dude doesn't even have a set gender in the game, meanwhile there's a comic where he literally rips his robes off to show his manly pecs.

...hm, wonder what that manio guy thinks of the current comics translations...

12 hours ago, Ghostface233 said:

This is relevant:

9 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Fjorm puking in the corner is probably the best part of all of this.

I agree. I find the puke kind of adorable. Wonder if Fjorm can taste the rainbow.

How is that adorable at all? Puke is disgusting and this is just gross. The rest of the image is rather amusing, but not that part. Not at all.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

How is that adorable at all? Puke is disgusting and this is just gross. The rest of the image is rather amusing, but not that part. Not at all.

You get used to it. After many years of cleaning up alcohol puke when drinking with friends and cat puke about two or three times a month, rainbow puke looks kind of novel and cute.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

You get used to it. After many years of cleaning up alcohol puke when drinking with friends and cat puke about two or three times a month, rainbow puke looks kind of novel and cute.

Well, I guess in your case that makes sense then.

You also gotta take into account the rest of the picture. Sure, Fjorm puking rainbows is either disgusting or some kind of negative commentary on gays on its own, but Surtr, Black Knight, and especially Gharnef(I love that hair btw) make it less so because now it’s an in-world commentary, albeit slightly exaggerated for Fjorm, who doesn’t seem like the type to be actually disgusted by much.

25 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

And I just noticed it looks like Gharnef, BK, and Surtr aren't wearing pants. Lol what.

That's probably a joke because Lyn these days is often made fun of for sometimes being drawn looking like she's gone commando.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I guess in your case that makes sense then.

But yeah, I agree with you that cleaning up puke is still unpleasant though.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

And I just noticed it looks like Gharnef, BK, and Surtr aren't wearing pants. Lol what.

Pants are overrated. Just ask Marth. When you are fighting fire breathing dragons and saving the world, you want it to be cool and breezy down there.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Now that she's vomited out whatever was obstructing her throat, her persistent cough has been cured! Praise be!

I wonder if they are ever going to go back to that plot point in the future. It could have been the start of a new story arc.

Edited by XRay

12 minutes ago, XRay said:

But yeah, I agree with you that cleaning up puke is still unpleasant though.

Yes it is. I can deal with cleaning up dog poop when I walk a dog outside, but I cannot stand wiping up pet puke from the floor.

Rainbow puke will never not be funny.

I wish I puked rainbows instead of the stuff I actually puke. Would've made cleaning up after that one bout of food poisoning so much easier.

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Also Resplendent Surtr is cheating, we need Resplendent Fjorm too lol.

I'd actually find a Resplendent Lif interesting. Would he still be partially constructed of ballistics gel? If so, and his mask is gone, would he look a little more approachable? And would he be in Askr attire, kind of trying to make a new unlife for himself back home in this Askr that survived, or would he be in Emblian attire, supporting his buddy, Thrasir?

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I'd actually find a Resplendent Lif interesting. Would he still be partially constructed of ballistics gel? If so, and his mask is gone, would he look a little more approachable? And would he be in Askr attire, kind of trying to make a new unlife for himself back home in this Askr that survived, or would he be in Emblian attire, supporting his buddy, Thrasir?

YES!!!

This should totally be a thing!

On 6/30/2020 at 11:08 PM, SoulWeaver said:

IS actually missing out big time here

So, to beat a dead horse, like they are with a majority of feh? Granted, they sort of gotten better with Forging Bonds by actually making use of the premise and making characters from different games interact. Heck, I recently maxed out my Say'ri and thought it was kinda cool she mentioned the Greil Mercenaries. She also mentions Hoshido, but that's an easy samurai allusion. Also, I don't really consider any allusions to Awakening, Fates, Three Houses, or heck even Echoes to an extent a good nod, because the majority of the fanbase already knows those games. When this game is supposed to "celebrate the series" as a whole.

21 hours ago, Darthkeeper said:

So, to beat a dead horse, like they are with a majority of feh? Granted, they sort of gotten better with Forging Bonds by actually making use of the premise and making characters from different games interact. Heck, I recently maxed out my Say'ri and thought it was kinda cool she mentioned the Greil Mercenaries. She also mentions Hoshido, but that's an easy samurai allusion. Also, I don't really consider any allusions to Awakening, Fates, Three Houses, or heck even Echoes to an extent a good nod, because the majority of the fanbase already knows those games. When this game is supposed to "celebrate the series" as a whole.

...I’m not sure what exactly you’re calling beating a dead horse here, if you don’t mind clarifying. As for this argument, are you saying FEH cannot make any allusions to Awakening, Fates, 3H, or SoV, and call itself a celebration of the series as a whole? Because that doesn’t make sense to me - if certain games aren’t allowed to count because they’re popular or well-known, then it’s not the series as a whole. For that matter, I can claim it’ll never represent ‘the series as a whole’ until we get the Cipher OCs(and not just the ones that DLC’d in SoV, I need Nieve before we can talk) and a reference to the BS Archanea Chronicles.

Okay, now I'm kind of creeped out too. Kiran has no face?! o_O

I love that Bunny Sharena is in this rather than the usual Sharena though. XD

Edited by Anacybele