The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

You think Xander or Olivia would’ve put a stop to it by now.

Nah, he's still too busy playing pirates with Veronica to pay attention to what his retainers are doing. So that being said, anyone want to guess what a "left to their own devices" Peri is doing elsewhere?

This seems out of character for the guys (except maybe Laslow.) I'd imagine them meeting as equals and sharing tips, which would have been a lot funnier (especially the inevitable mass-rejection.) Inigo, Sylvain, Sain, Gatrie... All of them dropping pick up lines would have been hilarious. (And I keep recommending this for a Valentine's banner since there would be so many funny pick up lines as they could use every written or voiced line for this.)

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So that being said, anyone want to guess what a "left to their own devices" Peri is doing elsewhere?

Well OBVIOUSLY when left to her own devises, Peri would be a little sweetie and go prepare a nice, juicy steak dinner for all her friends using the freshest of meats! And afterwards, she would cool off with a nice warm bath, drawn from the finest man-made springs!

Wow, I can't believe some people would doubt such a sweet girl...

On 8/19/2020 at 1:11 AM, Mercakete said:

This seems out of character for the guys (except maybe Laslow.) I'd imagine them meeting as equals and sharing tips, which would have been a lot funnier (especially the inevitable mass-rejection.) Inigo, Sylvain, Sain, Gatrie... All of them dropping pick up lines would have been hilarious. (And I keep recommending this for a Valentine's banner since there would be so many funny pick up lines as they could use every written or voiced line for this.)

Sylvain and Lorenz are still students since they're still in their pre-time skip appearance. It wouldn't be out of character since they're probably learning something new from outside of Fodlan like most Heroes we know got into use to other worlds' environment, culture, festivals, etc. in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Edited by King Marth 64

7 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Sylvain and Lorenz are still students since they're still in their pre-time skip appearance. It wouldn't be out of character since they're probably learning something new from outside of Fodlan like most Heroes we know got into use to other worlds' environment, culture, festivals, etc. in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Just because they're students doesn't mean they'll jump into any class they see. Lorenz's main schtick is being a nobleman and advancing House Glauster, and Sylvain is actually a fairly skeptical person. I'm not saying that they wouldn't learn from other heroes; I'm saying that it wouldn't make sense for them to totally give over authority to Laslow.

Byleth him/herself was only accepted because he/she was officially appointed by the authorities they already followed and he/she proved him/herself to them (rescuing the house leaders before coming to the monastery) and were backed by the praises of people they respected (the house leaders.) Even then, that was for combat, not for flirting.

And really, even Soliel makes fun of her dad for failing at flirting. He doesn't have the reputation to back him up as an authority figure in this arena. Realistically, who would vouch for his success as a flirt? Everywhere in his games, he's criticized and turned down (unless you get him to S support, but I think even then his support partner admonishes him for his flirting and tries to teach him about sincerity. I haven't seen all his S supports, but that seems to be a theme.)

That said, I don't think that they would be adverse to trying to learn from others (as I said.) I think it would be more like a "let's see what you've got" sort of environment, though. So, either a support group for flirts, or a competition. (You can see this sort of behavior in Sylvain and Lorenz's own support conversations in 3H.) So, more of a "we're equals, let's learn from each other" sort of environment. Not, "you're clearly better at this than us so please teach us your ways."

That's why I find this out of character for Lorenz and Sylvain.

The comic itself is funny, but it's a bit odd that Laslow was the one picked to be the womanizer hitting on Libra.

After all, Laslow is Inigo, who should already know that Libra is a man.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Add in the possibility of him being his dad.:lol:

So ... hitting on parents runs in the family?

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

So ... hitting on parents runs in the family?

We must not allow Soleil to breed! Still though Laslow us making more appearances and I am not at all complaining 

Edited by Ottservia

Yes IS, I'll +10 Laslow once I have the feathers, fodder and flowers, you can stop reminding me.

But more seriously, I don't complaint about more Laslow but why him? He should already know Libra is a dude. Have we already ran out of womanizers?

Or perhaps they didn't want to use Lorenz or Sylvain again.

Edited by Nym

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Yes IS, I'll +10 Laslow once I have the feathers, fodder and flowers, you can stop reminding me.

But more seriously, I don't complaint about more Laslow but why him? He should already know Libra is a dude. Have we already ran out of womanizers?

Or perhaps they didn't want to use Lorenz or Sylvain again.

They darn picked the wrong damn guy.  It's almost like they're wanting to say Libra was killed off before chapter 13 of Awakening.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

He should count himself lucky it wasn't Lucius. You NEVER want to upset a healer of all people...

Reminds me of healer memes.

And while Libra is not a staff unit, his vanilla kit does kind nudge the player to run Reciprocal Aid or Ardent Sacrifice for his Assist if they want a more faithful representation to his healer role in Awakening.

Edited by XRay

Yeah, it's kind of weird that it's Laslow and Libra. Laslow should be aware that Libra's a guy (as mentioned, especially since he can be his dad.) Pick one or the other.

Edit: That tiny Lukas is adorable though.

Edited by Mercakete