The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD Oh man that's adorable. From the concept and execution and keeping everyone in character to the drawings! Kaden looks like a kid version of himself in that 2nd panel, too! So cute!

6 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

I love this! Always makes me happy and sad when they HAVE to draw Charlotte as a bride lol

Technically, Charlotte only appears in the Bridal Banner and her original attire from Fates haven't been added in Heroes yet. I'm pretty sure Kaden might have brought Charlotte some Gold in Askr recently and haven't brought the other Gold to the other Charlotte in the Fates's Continent before Kaden came in Askr in the Heroes's Timeline.

On 9/18/2020 at 12:24 AM, Aaaaaaah said:

The two Byleths at Aether Keep are really like: "Let me fish! LET ME FIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!!"

This is the real reason why Byleth went to Smash. Link and Villager understand the a-LURE of fishing. (Haaaaaa- That's one for Alois.)

Edit: Spelled Alois' name wrong -- whoops.

Edited by Mercakete

Eh, pretty meh overall. Would have been funnier if there was another panel showing Kiran wrong on all counts. Then again, it is meant to be the everyday life of Askr - some days will be bland, so props for the realism this time.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:44 AM, Mercakete said:

This is the real reason why Byleth went to Smash. Link and Villager understand the a-LURE of fishing. (Haaaaaa- That's one for Aloise.)

This one is so good I’m not sure Alois will ALLOW THIS. (It’s supposed to sound like Alois atleastithinkso.)

2 hours ago, Aaaaaaah said:

This one is so good I’m not sure Alois will ALLOW THIS. (It’s supposed to sound like Alois atleastithinkso.)

Lol. X3 Thanks!

Heheh, oh man those guys. XD Though...it is kind of lacking in creativity. They didn't even include other characters who enjoy hitting the books like Anette or Alfonse. I get that they were riffing off of the FB convo, but they could have expounded a little. Even cameos would've made it more creative/feel richer.

All the knowledge in the world will be for naught if you can't figure out how to eat a granola bar while reading.

...hey wait didn't I just wonder why Siegbert wasn't allowed in the library but everyone else was...?

Edited by Xenomata

On 9/23/2020 at 4:48 PM, Mercakete said:

Heheh, oh man those guys. XD Though...it is kind of lacking in creativity. They didn't even include other characters who enjoy hitting the books like Anette or Alfonse. I get that they were riffing off of the FB convo, but they could have expounded a little. Even cameos would've made it more creative/feel richer.

Probably Alfonse doesn't skip meals. Anette though I'm not sure.

On 9/26/2020 at 7:51 AM, jake72002 said:

Probably Alfonse doesn't skip meals. Anette though I'm not sure.

Based on what I remember from Three Houses, Annette typically doesn't get so engrossed that she skips meals. She loves books for sure, but she's always running around doing something or another.

22 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Based on what I remember from Three Houses, Annette typically doesn't get so engrossed that she skips meals. She loves books for sure, but she's always running around doing something or another.

True. She's probably like one of my honor roll classmates in highschool. She only reads what she needs to study and does so diligently.