The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh the little quote for Arthur is great. XD "Just my luck!" And of course, Setsuna. When they started setting up traps, I knew she'd be drawn to them. She is why traps don't work so well in the order.

Also, Morgans, you have to be in costume or you can't trick or treat. That's the other rule you forgot.

Also, Robin, stop rewarding bad behavior.

4 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Oh my gosh the little quote for Arthur is great. XD "Just my luck!" And of course, Setsuna. When they started setting up traps, I knew she'd be drawn to them. She is why traps don't work so well in the order.

Also, Morgans, you have to be in costume or you can't trick or treat. That's the other rule you forgot.

Also, Robin, stop rewarding bad behavior.

That's what I was going to say lol

On 10/21/2020 at 5:03 AM, Etrurian emperor said:

Aaaw that's so cute. Male Morgan even falls into his own trap when setting things up. And its always good to see the two having fun together. It makes me want to see them in a halloween alt all the more. 

A duo hero of the two of them in costumes would be fantastic.

Okay, Nah was great there. XD And wow! I didn't know such an NPC existed! o_o ...Also, maybe this Kiran shouldn't be playing strategy games...

6 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

I will say something controversial: Clarine > Lachesis. But they are both pretty cute and funny in this comic.

Least with Clarine, the incest is not so bad that people are sympathetic to it. 

It bothers me a lot at how the Oosawa manga makes you sympathize with Eldigan and Lachesis's incestuous feelings, and makes Eldigan's wife into an unsympathetic person, because she's angry that Eldigan has obvious feelings for his half-sister. 

Edited by omegaxis1

56 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

It bothers me a lot at how the Oosawa manga makes you sympathize with Eldigan and Lachesis's incestuous feelings, and makes Eldigan's wife into an unsympathetic person, because she's angry that Eldigan has obvious feelings for his half-sister. 

At least Oosawa had the decency to create an OC to be Eldigan's "bitchy" wife. I love Grahnye, I wish she could have an actual role in the unpcoming remake (because FE4 remake IS coming, right?) and maybe get added into Heroes. I wouldn't have tolerated to see her getting slandered.