The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh that's great. XD Even better: Jake is usually a ballistician. I really want one (a Jake) for Commander Anna now! X3 That "gotta go!" is great, too. XD Makes you feel bad for those guys.

• 2 weeks later...

(Huh... kinda forgot about the Feh manga with the lack of update on here.)

Ilyana may be the bane of most seasonal units, considering a lot of them use some sort of food as weapons.

As for the trait fruits, there is only one solution to this problem: tie the Grimas down and apply force.

Dang, I guess some of the heroes definitely do want to get rewards and be participate in the fights without anymore struggle in The Tempest in this comic. I guess the heroes are getting used to The Tempest instead of fighting to save the world.

I'm actually really impressed with this one. The one who wrote this really pays close attention to the development of the characters in FEH. 🙂 Also, they're actually all really well-drawn. It's nice to see half of my regular team in here, too. ^_^

44 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I love the lowkey crackship they have going on with Lucina and Mia. It’s adorable. Someone at IS clearly has a thing for yuri and it shows

Huh. Seems like a buddy relationship to me.

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

Maybe it is I who has a thing for Yuri

If you applied your logic to every relationship in my life, I'd be the star of a reverse harem anime.

Ahem. . .

I wonder how that Masked Marth would take to wearing a swimsuit.  She seems quite serious!

I really liked this one.

I remember when the story of  Tespest Trials was about the source of the chaos that has engulfed the world. Now the Tempest is about doing a Treasure Hunt as a way to make the festival more enjoyable or about which of the students will the professor swim with.

20 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I remember when the story of Tempest Trials was about the source of the chaos that has engulfed the world. Now the Tempest is about doing a Treasure Hunt as a way to make the festival more enjoyable or about which of the students will the professor swim with.

Yeah, and now "Marth" is lucky to even show up in them at all. I was surprised to find that there were actually two TTs this year (Valentine's and Spring) where "he" did show up (in addition to the TT for Summer Mia & Marth's banner of course).

48 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I really liked this one.

I remember when the story of  Tespest Trials was about the source of the chaos that has engulfed the world. Now the Tempest is about doing a Treasure Hunt as a way to make the festival more enjoyable or about which of the students will the professor swim with.

I remember the first Tempest Trials was actually hard and sometimes terrifying for a lot of players due to how strong Veronica was back then. Now though, Tempest Trials is kind of a joke in terms of difficulty.

54 minutes ago, XRay said:

I remember the first Tempest Trials was actually hard and sometimes terrifying for a lot of players due to how strong Veronica was back then. Now though, Tempest Trials is kind of a joke in terms of difficulty.

I didn't even reach 50k for the Quickened Pulse Seal... and that time TTs final scores were at 100k! I got the seal in a TT mini that had it. Veronica was quite a challenge, and I remember Celica in the 2nd TT being not that easy as well.

I thik the closest thing that recreated Veronica as TT boss was Picnic Flora last year.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I didn't even reach 50k for the Quickened Pulse Seal... and that time TTs final scores were at 100k! I got the seal in a TT mini that had it. Veronica was quite a challenge, and I remember Celica in the 2nd TT being not that easy as well.

I thik the closest thing that recreated Veronica as TT boss was Picnic Flora last year.

I was able to breeze past the first one with BB!Cordelia, Lucina, and two Dancers/Singers. The mode was heavily biased towards player phase back then, as tanks did not have the bulk they now have today, and they required far more maintenance in terms of constant healing and that really slowed you down.

3 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

One of my favorite comics with masked Marth is when he sees bunny Lucina and bunny Chrom... and the one where he fan girls over the real Marth, love that one too lol

I really like that one when Masked Marth encounters Marth. (chapter 7, btw).

Masked Marth's reaction in that one is very good!

It's hard to pick a single favorite with so many comics, but I'm very fond of the one where Leif is leading the team and Quan and Ethlyn are cheering him in the backlines. Then we see the Summoner who notices Finn is crying at the scene.