The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

I don't know that Leanne could carry Florina. Hollow bones, minimal strength/con...

Florina can bring her own wings!  Leanne just, uh, flutters after them.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Florina can bring her own wings!  Leanne just, uh, flutters after them.

Yep; that I could see.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

An in-universe explaination for why people seem to get so polarized on Resplendent outfits: just imagine Cherche had a hand in the ones you don't like.

I don't imagine her outfit has the magical ability to make someone look like a child wearing it.

Jokes aside, I also wonder why Oboro isn't here. Maybe she's working on the seasonal outfits?

49 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Why isn't Oboro working on the Resplendent outfits too???

Because clearly this particular outfit is for her, and thus needs to be a surprise. 

As for an actual reason, maybe it was to give another game (Awakening, in this case) representation since Forrest is also Fates? Regardless, this one gets a pass from me because they acknowledged Forrest (Cherche and Bernie being present as well helps).

13 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I refuse to accept this explanation as canon.

Forrest is there and Oboro refuses to work with Nohrian scum.

I’m  just being silly here btw I like Oboro and Forrest and thought the comic was cute.

Is there anyone else who could have fit here? I can’t recall any other character who specialized in making clothes. I think Mist or Oscar did the clothes-mending for the Greil Mercs? But that’s pretty much it. 

17 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I refuse to accept this explanation as canon.

I'd say that Oboro is too busy working on a Resplendent outfit offscreen (unseen by Bernadetta here) in addition to her usual work -- she does come from a family that sells kimonos, after all!

5 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

This reminds me of that one Naruto filler episode of trying to learn Kakashi's face. And when they jsut asked at the end, Kakashi revealed that "Behind this mask... is another mask."

DefinitiveMealyFruitbat-max-1mb.gif

You know I was thinking the exact same thing

Heh, poor Joshua. And wasn't there one where Lissa zaps Chrom with a lightning trap? I think Joshua is right and at least Lissa knows it's a real one. XD (I think Rhys and Mercedes are innocent in this, but I could totally see Azama being the one to put it there or something.)