The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Mercakete said:

And wasn't there one where Lissa zaps Chrom with a lightning trap?

Yeah, but she was just planning to do so and didn't actually get to do it.

So, there's a good chance that Lissa personally placed that trap in this latest one and knows that it's a live one. That, or Azama did because that's just who he is and he does love his Pain+.

Edited by Tybrosion

8 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Since we know that Canto is a skill that is in the unit's weapon, we will not have Rokkr Bosses with the Canto skill.

...Unless they make a Rokkr Weapon with Canto, or an inheritable skill thart grants Canto.

Have we gotten a Legendary Røkkr yet? FE!Edelgard could potentially be a pain in the ass to deal with since she got guaranteed Galeforce.

59 minutes ago, XRay said:

Have we gotten a Legendary Røkkr yet? FE!Edelgard could potentially be a pain in the ass to deal with since she got guaranteed Galeforce.

Yes. We got Legendary Eirika and Legendary Gunnthrá before. None of them had their Prf B skills. This is not guaranteed that Rokkr Legendary Edelgard will not have Raging Storm, since we also had Rokkr Eir and she had Sparkling Boost.

It will depende if IS wants to give her the B skill or not. 

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

No please Rita Repulsa, kill them. They committed the mortal sin of (albeit unintentionally) enabling Jeritza's sick fetishes. Now, no one in Askr will be safe from that maniac.

Great, now I gotta do this.

Hel: Ah, after so many years, I'm free! It's time to conquer Askr!

Gustav: Anna, Hel's escaped! Recruit my teenage kids with attitude!

Poor Krises that they can't cook the soup properly that even the villains despise it. They should ask Caeda for more helping tips on cooking soup since she did helped them make sweets in New Mystery of the Emblem.

Edited by King Marth 64

Oh man poor Krises. XD Maybe the Heavy Plate Corps could act as food disposals for all their failed attempts? (And Felicia's, while we're at it...)

Dang, it's kinda funny to see Nailah mishearing Kiran and Hilda talking about Raphael, not Rafiel. Also, I noticed Raphael's face structured in that drawing from the dialogue cloud when Kiran was talking about him kinda almost looked like Villager from Animal Crossing with the nose and the flat chins.

Edited by King Marth 64

This one reminds me of the fact that Leon and Leo got their names reversed from Japanese to English (were originally Leo and Leon respectively). That would make for a pretty good meta joke.

.....Or, I suppose they could go the easier route next time and just make fun of how the Order of Heroes has two Selenas.

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

.....Or, I suppose they could go the easier route next time and just make fun of how the Order of Heroes has two Selenas.

The only problem with that one is that, ironically, neither of the Selenas are named "Selena" in Japanese. Fates Selena is "Luna" in Japanese (but Severa is "Selena"), and Sacred Stones Selena is "Celina" in Japanese (with the "i" making an "aye" sound instead of an "ee" sound).

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The only problem with that one is that, ironically, neither of the Selenas are named "Selena" in Japanese. Fates Selena is "Luna" in Japanese (but Severa is "Selena"), and Sacred Stones Selena is "Celina" in Japanese (with the "i" making an "aye" sound instead of an "ee" sound).

Yeah, I only just remembered that Severa is named Luna in Japanese Fates. I did not think very far ahead on that one.

So I suppose in the same way, they can't make a two Arthurs (after they add Tailtiu's son to FEH, of course) joke either since Fates Arthur is Harold in Japanese.

34 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I only just remembered that Severa is named Luna in Japanese Fates. I did not think very far ahead on that one.

So I suppose in the same way, they can't make a two Arthurs (after they add Tailtiu's son to FEH, of course) joke either since Fates Arthur is Harold in Japanese.

Unless I've forgotten someone, the only (major) characters who share a name in both Japanese and English are Claude and Hilda, both of whom are coincidentally Jugdral-Fodlan pairs, but Heroes doesn't yet have the Jugdral character in each pair yet.

Inb4 we get a Harmonic Claude paired with Claude.

EDIT: Oh, right. Jugdral Claud is Claud without the "e" in English.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I admit I spelled Raphael as Rafiel at least once. I don't get why Nailah's so embarrassed at the end, though. The rest of it, however, was cute. ...But would Nailah really mishear like that? She's a wolf Laguz with exceptional hearing. Also, how they drew her kind of bugs me. What happened to all her muscle and bone mass?

9 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I admit I spelled Raphael as Rafiel at least once. I don't get why Nailah's so embarrassed at the end, though. The rest of it, however, was cute. ...But would Nailah really mishear like that? She's a wolf Laguz with exceptional hearing. Also, how they drew her kind of bugs me. What happened to all her muscle and bone mass?

Raphael was recently added while ago. Nailah probably hasn't got to use to meet to the newly added Fodlan characters yet, she probably doesn't want to embarrassed herself. Also, F and Ph are sound similar like Photo for example when you pronounce F-oto, she might have heardly confused with the F and Ph Sound.

Edited by King Marth 64

I wonder if Kiran is affected by Nailah's Glare given their eyes are covered

21 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

20 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Unless I've forgotten someone, the only (major) characters who share a name in both Japanese and English are Claude and Hilda, both of whom are coincidentally Jugdral-Fodlan pairs, but Heroes doesn't yet have the Jugdral character in each pair yet.

Inb4 we get a Harmonic Claude paired with Claude.

EDIT: Oh, right. Jugdral Claud is Claud without the "e" in English.

There's also Kamui, who in addition to the Gaiden/Echoes character, is also Corrin's default name in Japanese Fates.

They actually made a joke about this one (back when the comics were being still fan-translated), when Kiran summons Kamui (Corrin) and Leon wonders when did Kamui (FE2) get so handsome.