The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Wait a... his wasn't the only "claim the spot" game was it?

Nope, Genealogy and Binding Blade had nothing but "Seize" maps (except for the battle against Idunn in FE6) as well (though the former only involved seizing gates since it had no indoor maps).

As such, there should've been an additional panel showing a frustrated Roy in the distance being literally carried by Rutger, Melady and Perceval.

Edited by Tybrosion

XD Okay, this one was great! I also really like how Sothis is there since she's the "girl on the throne." I was expecting this to be a joke about her and Hel having a bumper-throne battle, but was pleasantly surprised at this twist!

Kiran does bring up a good point. I'm wondered how Veronica along with Surtr, Hel, and Fafnir managed to summon alot of heroes without using the orbs (or they managed to receive alot of orbs) and the Breidablik without any RNG Summons as well?

Edited by King Marth 64

As funny as I think this is, it's been 3 books since we've even fought Veronica...

2 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Kiran does bring up a good point. I'm wondered how Veronica along with Surtr, Hel, and Fafnir managed to summon alot of heroes without using the orbs (or they managed to receive alot of orbs) and the Breidablik without any RNG Summons as well?

With Veronica I thought it was that she went to the world those heroes actually lived in and magically enslaved them or something through "contracts". The other three though, your guess is as good as mine.

Now there's a simple explanation for all of this:

Veronica allied with Muspell long enough for them to emass an army.
Hel murdered all those heroes to make them a part of her army.
It was all a dream.
Uh... the Nidhvellir tinkered with all those heroes in their employ until they were more machine than man! Or dragon/beast/spawn of the gods, whichever they are. Or... they're androids? Hm... there really isn't a good explanation there right now, is there...

14 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Now there's a simple explanation for all of this:

Veronica allied with Muspell long enough for them to emass an army.
Hel murdered all those heroes to make them a part of her army.
It was all a dream.
Uh... the Nidhvellir tinkered with all those heroes in their employ until they were more machine than man! Or dragon/beast/spawn of the gods, whichever they are. Or... they're androids? Hm... there really isn't a good explanation there right now, is there...

I don't think Hel would have the guts to murders every heroes she have them fight for her. They would be pretty much be undead in their worlds after they came back as well and that would might be bring up a major plothole for the entire franchise. We pretty much know her only victims that we know that she only killed and used are Gustav, Lif, and Thrasir, we still haven't see the courpse of Sharena nor Alfonse's & Sharena's Grandfather involved and fought in Book 3 as well.

Edited by King Marth 64

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

I don't think Hel would have the guts to murders every heroes she have them fight for her. They would be pretty much be undead in their worlds after they came back as well and might be bring up a major plothole for the entire franchise. We pretty much know she only killed and used Gustav, Lif, and Thrasir, we still haven't see the courpse of Sharena nor Alfonse's Grandfather involved and fought in Book 3 as well.

You are forgetting the part that Hel was an evil villain who repeatedly murdered her daughter until her last life, just to boost her own power, and also multiple/infinite timelines.
Literally anything is possible the moment you bring up infinite timelines (or universes, whatever). Hell, freaking fanfiction could be considered canon if you shout INFINITE TIMELINES loud enough. (and didn't write a terrible one)

Dang, I'm kinda wondered if Annand managed to crafted those iron chains from the Armory Shop since it doesn't look like Forrest teachs her to make Iron Chains for Eriyns? Those Chains are way too heavy for Eriyns to carry them while riding her Pegasi.

Edited by King Marth 64

Whoa whoa whoa, I don't think even the bulkiest of men could wear that without losing the feeling in their arms, shoulders, and upper body after a few hours.
Who was that made for, Erinys or her pegasus?

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Whoa whoa whoa, I don't think even the bulkiest of men could wear that without losing the feeling in their arms, shoulders, and upper body after a few hours.
Who was that made for, Erinys or her pegasus?

I think it was probably used for Erinys. I don't know if Annand was giving it to her sister for capturing enemies or might have wearing it in a risky way to defend in a battlefield since she did said it's will increase the defense which I don't know how wearing actual Chains will even raise defense? I don't know if Annand doesn't know how to make actual Chain Mail and accidently made Regular Iron Chains instead?

Edited by King Marth 64

Heh! Dang. XD This one wasn't bad. Hmm but, being from a snowy country like that, and having a riding animal (which requires tack) you'd think that she would understand the value of something made of fabric.

Well, it has been a hot minute since I was here. It's nice to see the thread alive and IS is still commissioning these comics! They are still so cute to read (even though I have not been reading them THAT consistently!).

I do low-key miss translating these, however. 

THE PROGENITOR HAS RETURNED.

58 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

(even though I have not been reading them THAT consistently!).

In this bleek and dank world we live in right now, it's always good to know that every week Kiran the Summoner is gonna do/say/think something utterly ridiculous.

21 hours ago, Coolmanio said:

Well, it has been a hot minute since I was here. It's nice to see the thread alive and IS is still commissioning these comics! They are still so cute to read (even though I have not been reading them THAT consistently!).

I do low-key miss translating these, however. 

Welcome back, Coolmanio, it's great to see you again! If you want to translate these as well, maybe you could look at some jokes that were lost in translation?

Thanks again for all your hard work translating the original comics!