The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man that's cute. XD And hmmm thinking about it, Marianne hit it off with Mordecai, but has she seen his tiger form? Maybe she'd get along well with Laguz in general. I imagine she and Yarne would be especially good buddies. I worry that if she met Yune, though, that Yune would play tricks on her or something...

Listen, I am a confessed Selkie fan. What do I have to add that can't be directly lifted from others who already spoken?

Well... I guess if anything, Ingrid should be glad it was Selkie. Things coulda gotten real awkward if that were Caineghis or Keaton or, god forbid, Lethe...

Now Kiran made Alfonse's and Sharena's parents wanted grandchildren for the future. By the way, I did paired with Alfonse with Fjorm. I hadn't thought who the give support to Sharena.

Edited by King Marth 64

On 4/28/2021 at 2:42 PM, omegaxis1 said:

Ironically, while I ship Lif and Thrasir, that does not actually extend to Alfonse and Veronica. Mostly cause Veronica looks like a kid. 

I also don't see how people sees Alfonse and Veronica as a thing.

Lif and Thrasir is a thing because they were the only ones that "survived" the battle against Hel in their world, and they were the only ones that could support each other... be there for each otehrs though all those bad times. They formed a deep bond there.

Alfonse and Veronica... I don't see anything there between them.

48 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Give them some time and maybe murder everyone else in Askr and Embla to help speed it up a bit.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I also don't see how people sees Alfonse and Veronica as a thing.

Lif and Thrasir is a thing because they were the only ones that "survived" the battle against Hel in their world, and they were the only ones that could support each other... be there for each otehrs though all those bad times. They formed a deep bond there.

Maybe cause I also played Dragalia Lost, when Alfonse and Veronica got along. First when Veronica momentarily lost her memories, and then they put aside their differences because in that world, they aren't the prince and princess of their respective nations there. 

Overall, when they aren't trying to kill each other, they get along well.

14 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Maybe cause I also played Dragalia Lost, when Alfonse and Veronica got along. First when Veronica momentarily lost her memories, and then they put aside their differences because in that world, they aren't the prince and princess of their respective nations there. 

Overall, when they aren't trying to kill each other, they get along well.

I played Dragalia Lost too, and that event was nice.

Yeah. When IS forgets that Veronica has a "curse" that makes her want to kill others (really, IS forgot that exists for at least 3 books already), I see that they get along well... but not enough to think them as a couple (or future couple) in my opinion. Not like with Líf and Thrasir.

XD Oh Fjorm, you're so great here. Also, I love how "armor" has a question mark by it there.

Awww! XD And of course they'd react that way! What sweet friends. ^_^ (Also, man I'm glad I figured out how to switch weapon types.)

You know there's some irony in that two of those cautious characters have pretty gung ho minded base skills (Lunge on Draug, Galeforce on Yarne).

On 5/14/2021 at 6:23 AM, X-Naut said:

You know there's some irony in that two of those cautious characters have pretty gung ho minded base skills (Lunge on Draug, Galeforce on Yarne).

tbf, Galeforce on Yarne means he hits the enemy, then runs away crying "Don't make me extinct!!!!"