The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

4 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I would rather see more Three Houses than an eighth Camilla alt. At least they have several popular characters to spread alts around instead of spamming alts on the same character over and over. Only exception I would make for Camilla would be a resplendent alt.

Before we even get another Camilla alt, we'll get another Lyn alt. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

Before we even get another Camilla alt, we'll get another Lyn alt. 

Camilla doesn't have a Duo/Harmonic alt yet. Even if we were in a situation where Camilla had an alt more recently than 22 months ago, we're still overdue for a Camilla alt just on this fact alone.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Camilla doesn't have a Duo/Harmonic alt yet. Even if we were in a situation where Camilla had an alt more recently than 22 months ago, we're still overdue for a Camilla alt just on this fact alone.

I want them both, Tiki, and Robin to get their eighth versions so we can do Voting Gauntlets of just them.

I think Corrin is the only character we can do a Gauntlet of right now.

Poor Alfonse. That's got to be awkward for him, given the events of book 3.

Also, Hel is great here, putting elitists in place.

9 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Also, Hel is great here, putting elitists in place.

Yep. I'm fully with Kiran on this one xD

5 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

I learned to appreciate how Hel just has no hesitation to put down anyone's arrogance.

Yeah, I really like this "force of nature" interpretation of her, where she's just apathetic to everything because everyone will fall under her domain eventually.

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Yep. I'm fully with Kiran on this one xD

Yeah, I really like this "force of nature" interpretation of her, where she's just apathetic to everything because everyone will fall under her domain eventually.

This is how Hel always should be. She's not meant to be cruel, she's not meant to seek people's deaths or kill anyone. She IS death, so she merely needs to wait until they meet the inevitable. 

Sure, Book 3 remains my favorite, but Hel honestly should never have been this evil villain there. It doesn't work for her. 

I’m a few weeks behind, but I have to say, I really like the recent comics. I especially loved that they featured my two all-time favorite FE characters Camilla and Jakob back to back!

In response to a few earlier posters, it is rather odd that Camilla hasn’t had a Resplendent outfit yet, and I’m surprised by the lack of Camilla or Azura in a Harmonic duo. I’m not sure who I’d want to see Camilla with (I’d honestly rather have Camilla as a Duo Hero with Elise or Corrin), and both the characters I’d want to see Azura with are already Harmonic Heroes (Ninian and Dorothea.)

Bride Tanith just jumped up in the list of seasonal units I like (and I'm a lot less upset that I got her instead of a unit I wanted now.) This is hilarious and I love it. X3

Oh man Guineverre holding that fox plush. The plush itself hit me in the feels when Christmas Zephiel came out, and now, seeing her hold it... Oh man.

Also, poor Luthier. Delthea's a brat, but Luthier's really trying his best! Aww, poor shy sheltered mage boy.

8 hours ago, Naoshi said:

01n99av3xud71.jpg

Poor Kiran just can't catch a break.

And baby L'Arachel! That was quick! She looks adorable too!

Also, did Kana just put her Dragonstone down to pick up the Celestial Stone, or does she really want Kaze to yeet it next?

Heheheh, concerned Claude. Yeah, indeed, it's pretty obvious Claude's the odd one out between them. Though I think he'd do well with a Pirate alt, I can't think of a good Fallen one for him.