The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely think Gaius wanted to volunteer to join with L'Arachel just for the grabbing the candy since he does have needs for sweets. I do wish we see what he teams up with the other Halloween Units since they do have Candy as well.

Edited by King Marth 64

Aww, Gaius is such a sweetie! X3 I love the summoner's reaction: not disappointment, but endearment! How nice. ^_^ ...And I keep saying it, but why the heck haven't we gotten Halloween Gaius yet? If anyone's out for candy, it's him!

Pff Helbindi grabbing Kiran's head like that and Kiran being totally cool with it. Also, that last frame's super dramatic style...with Lissa being Lissa in the background. This one was kind of amusing. ^_^

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Pff Helbindi grabbing Kiran's head like that and Kiran being totally cool with it.

Yeah, clearly Kiran's used to it... but I'm sure everyone in Askr is used to Helbindi being the Order's most lovable tsundere at this point 😛

And speaking of, that final panel was so sweet too. Helbindi really is a precious guy :3

15 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Yeah, clearly Kiran's used to it... but I'm sure everyone in Askr is used to Helbindi being the Order's most lovable tsundere at this point 😛

And speaking of, that final panel was so sweet too. Helbindi really is a precious guy :3

Helbindi really is a precious guy. Too bad he died. Good thing dead people can be summoned from other versions of other worlds. Too bad that probably screws up the other worlds (at least where the world of FEH is concerned since they have AT LEAST Askr and Embla's portal abilities, if not their own summoners.)

5 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Too bad that probably screws up the other worlds (at least where the world of FEH is concerned since they have AT LEAST Askr and Embla's portal abilities, if not their own summoners.)

Oh yeah... you know, it'd be hilarious if our version of a Heroes OC got kidnapped to another version of Askr one day too xD

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Oh yeah... you know, it'd be hilarious if our version of a Heroes OC got kidnapped to another version of Askr one day too xD

Fire Emblem Portal, featuring Askr, Embla, and cake and not a crazy killer robot. The crossover no one expected.

18 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Fire Emblem Portal, featuring Askr, Embla, and cake and not a crazy killer robot. The crossover no one expected.

I mean, Heroes has proven to be a solid enough subseries to warrant a spin-off at this point... I would honestly love a Heroes Warrior game.

Hmm I feel like this doesn't really fit either of them. Also, poor comic-Otr. There's no way he didn't hurl.

Edited by Mercakete

Dang, Otr looks like he's getting sick of eating that giant pile of spagetti. I'm kinda wondered if Nott was doing that for her tradition to make giant piles of food or she was just feeding him like that to give him support her love since that's kinda way too much for him?

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

Now that they mention it...why can't Fjorm refresh units in any of her alts?

Also, awww, Fafnir and Reginn are getting along. ^w^ ...Where's Otr?

Reginn looks adorable, especially the wink in the first frame (ponytail is justice). And Kiran apparently has the most uncomfortable-looking action ended pose.

So I guess this now makes those two Youtube videos canon?

Edited by Ice Dragon

48 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Reginn looks adorable, especially the wink in the first frame (ponytail is justice). And Kiran apparently has the most uncomfortable-looking action ended pose.

Oh man I didn't notice that. I interpreted the grayscale as just being awkward and disappointed, but...I guess Kiran's action was an assist skill called "compliment?"

Also, I have a ponytail. Does this make me justice?

I guess Kiran's action was an assist skill called "compliment?"

Probably a Rally of some sort, I guess?

Also, I have a ponytail. Does this make me justice?

Yes. Yes it does.

7 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Also, awww, Fafnir and Reginn are getting along. ^w^ ...Where's Otr?

In the corner crying that Reginn is stealing big brother from him and no doubt plotting her murder. 

''Mwahaha! If you die I'll be big brothers only remaining sibling!'' 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Seriously Reginn and Fafnir's video was so dumb I loved it.

On another note, seriously if we don't get singer Fjorm and DJ Reginn at the next dancers banner, someone's gonna get a big ol Seidðr Shell right up their- ahem... I mean, I'll send a very properly worded complaint to Intsys... INSIDE A SHELL THAT GETS SHOVED RIGHT UP-