The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

Heh. That makes sense. Linhardt is so in character here (smart, resourceful, sleepy...) but Kiran's acting more like his professor than his summoner. XD

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The trick to having nice hair is to make sure your artist draws you with nice hair.

And unfortunately for Nohrian Severa (and Florina since she's in this one too), she was drawn by Zaza and thus actually has to try to have nice hair.

I'd ask for a Selena Resplendent, but Fates apparently doesn't get those anymore. I may or may not have left this part here in hopes that I get proven wrong in a couple days time.

That and/or being an older sister pegasus knight.

Cue she pestering Cordelia to have more than one kid. lol Or she pretends her younger self is as good as any to count as younger sibling.

6 hours ago, Ghostface233 said:

It's just an enemy phase

I hate how clever this pun is. Genius wordplay here.

Also, this chapter is adorable. It would have been perfect if we'd been shown that it worked, though clearly the twins feel something from the sudden headpats xD

Oh man that last line from Chrom got me. XD And the Morgans in that last panel are adorable! I also love that the Robins decided to go talk to their kids together as a sort of tag-team, and that Chrom actually referred to them as "Robins." X3 (Though, the Robins are acting less like Robins and more like Corrins. Robins, you're smarter than this.) It's also kind of funny that, apparently, Chrom followed the Robins after he told them about their kids. Maybe he suspected they'd react this way.

@DefyingFates

Oh man you're spot on. XD Perfect joke, @Ghostface233!

9 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Oh man that last line from Chrom got me. XD And the Morgans in that last panel are adorable! I also love that the Robins decided to go talk to their kids together as a sort of tag-team, and that Chrom actually referred to them as "Robins." X3 (Though, the Robins are acting less like Robins and more like Corrins. Robins, you're smarter than this.) It's also kind of funny that, apparently, Chrom followed the Robins after he told them about their kids. Maybe he suspected they'd react this way.

Nonsense! Hugs and headpats are the only logical solution to this problem. Chrom doesn't know what he's talking about.

As someone who loves Morgan to death this chapter really spoke to me. So darn adorable...

Oh my gosh this is such a cute one!  Chef Feh, Kiran having a little magnifying glass, the art style itself... So cute! ...I expect a return of the picnic banners with chef Feh now. (Honestly, I expected Leo to be making the sandwiches, so Feh was a surprise!)

Edited by Mercakete

Heh. Oh, Flame Emperor... We already know everything about what's under the armor, so why pretend like we don't? It's okay to say who you really are and why THAT WILL NOT WORK.

8 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Heh. Oh, Flame Emperor... We already know everything about what's under the armor, so why pretend like we don't?

Because the others in the castle don't know. A mask is more than enough for people to suddenly not know who you are, much less a full suit of armor.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I agree, somehow despite having multiple version of Lucina and even an alt wearing a female swimsuit, most heroes can't figure out Masked Marth isn't a guy...

Oh you silly people, obviously what is under the armor of the Flame Emperor's armor... is nothing! Flame Emperor IS the armor, that is Flame Emperor's entire identity. If you remove even so much as the mask, all you will be left with is nothingness.