The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

22 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Oh you silly people, obviously what is under the armor of the Flame Emperor's armor... is nothing! Flame Emperor IS the armor, that is Flame Emperor's entire identity. If you remove even so much as the mask, all you will be left with is nothingness.

Wait. Did... Flame Emperor attempt human transmutation and end up getting their soul affixed to armor after losing their body?

Does that mean Alfonse and Veronica also tried to bring back Sharena and ended up having to replace half of their bodies with auto-jelly?

Edited by Ice Dragon

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Wait. Did... Flame Emperor attempt human transmutation and end up getting their soul affixed to armor after losing their body?

Ah, you beat me to it!

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Does that mean Alfonse and Veronica also tried to bring back Sharena and ended up having to replace half of their bodies with auto-jelly?

That... works surprisingly well.

20 hours ago, Naoshi said:

But why Flayn, you already have good satff

I think Flayn wanted a Seasonal Staff that none of the other Seasonal Staff units had.

Spoiler

Also, I am pretty sure The Flame Emperor doesn't feel like anyone seeing her armor off since keeping the identity a secret because they pretty much don't know it's a she nor feel like going to open bath since her experience with not swimming there.

Edited by King Marth 64

Heh! Aw, Nyx and Chrom are so cute in the last panel! X3 It's nice to see Chrom looking after his nephew's friends, too. X3

Oh my gooooooooooosh Benny and Mordecai. X3 I'm so happy their FB forest friendship was referenced here! They're so confused and cute! XD

7 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Oh no... Reginn ia lost in a forest, it's past turn 4, she apparently lost her mecha mount thingie, and somehow MONSTERS  have appeared!!!

(why yes I do like Benny and Mordecai, why do you ask?)

I mean, have you seen a highly invested Benny? Someone else on my friend list has a +6 one with 58 HP, 59 Def and 51 Res (and yes, he has a Save skill).

Meanwhile, I just got my first Benny yesterday. I hate my luck most of the time sometimes.

Edited by Tybrosion

44 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I mean, have you seen a highly invested Benny? Someone else on my friend list has a +6 one with 58 HP, 59 Def and 51 Res (and yes, he has a Save skill).

Meanwhile, I just got my first Benny yesterday. I hate my luck most of the time sometimes.

I don't need to see one... I OWN one. I dunno how your friends has that much visible Def and Res, but mine does at least get high amounts of Def and Res when initiated on.
...and yes he has a Save skill as well.

XD Oh man -- it really does feel like this, playing all those modes these days! Just trying to get the daily rewards is just one thing after another.