The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't call Anna. She'll join forces with Farina and rob you for all you're worth.

15 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Don't call Anna. She'll join forces with Farina and rob you for all you're worth.

Oh please, Anna doesn't need to join forces with Farina. All she needs is the reliable alliance of Anna, Anna, Anna, and maybe also Jorge (Melinus maybe?) to rob Farina of every cent she is worth, THEN exploit the summoner for all THEY are worth, and finally give us a seasonal Summoner in the most revealing yet still mysterious Summer outfit possible to legally put in a Teen rated game.

All for the sake of a resource that has only been spoken of in lore rather than actually managed by us in gameplay.

35 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

That... is very oddly specific... is being a Wrys considered bad in this world?

Nah, Erk's probably just afraid of becoming bald and old, like a lot of young people are. Have you seen his hair?

Edited by Sunwoo

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Nah, Erk's probably just afraid of becoming bald and old, like a lot of young people are. Have you seen his hair?

I dunno about Erk (maybe being an old baldie is the dream in Elibe?), but the fact Peony brought it up specifically along with joining the Men for Maces or Girls Gone Gluttonous alliances (names in jest)... well, I dunno...

You see Miranda, you made the mistake of playing / being in Fire Emblem Heroes going to Wrys for help. 

You should've instead gone to Bruce "I'm always angry" Banner in order to truly solve your temper problems. Also, who was the moron who put Felicia on kitchen duty anyways?

Fjorm, firing massive bolts at someone is not being peaceful.

Edit: Although, Miranda looks adorable in that "sitting in the cannon" frame. And I love how poor Leif has a look of "Sorry! I don't want to do this!!" in that Arena frame. Poor guy.

Edited by Mercakete

If she didn't already have a summer alt, I'd interpret this as IS signaling that Camilla #8 is imminent. 

Oh well, Camilla could be on the Pirate banner (if that theme gets repeated of course) based on the flimsy basis that Xander was featured on it last time.

Can we get Katsura to draw the next Camilla alt? Those Camillas are adorable. Her hair looks so fluffy and mofumofu-able.

Or really get Katsura to do any art at all for the game itself.

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

If she didn't already have a summer alt, I'd interpret this as IS signaling that Camilla #8 is imminent. 

Oh well, Camilla could be on the Pirate banner (if that theme gets repeated of course) based on the flimsy basis that Xander was featured on it last time.

Or a Resplendent. Dubious whether those count as new versions but it's not like some alts haven't been powercrept retraces of the original.

I would rather see more Three Houses than an eighth Camilla alt. At least they have several popular characters to spread alts around instead of spamming alts on the same character over and over. Only exception I would make for Camilla would be a resplendent alt.