Coolmanio

The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Kiran just go get one of the Singers, Players, Gray Wavers, Whimsical Dreamers, Sweet Dreamers, Gentle Dreamers, or Frightful Dreamers.

Geez, such a complainer...

After one good Thanksgiving dinner, time to do some more pulls. Blue for Weekly Revival 30.

1. 3* Donnel: No.

Grey for the Bonfire banner.

1. 3* Tanya: No.

And now green for the Double Special Heroes.

1. 3* Ross: No.
  2. 3* Ross: Seriously?
  3. 3* Mae: No.
  4. 3* Raven: No.
  5. 3* Reyson: No.
  6. 5* Summer!Ashe: Hey, not bad! Not whom I was looking for, but nice nonetheless. Full neutral's good enough for purposes.

A nice ending to a seriously awful sequence of pulls.

@Xenomata

Oops...Well, that's embarrassing.

As for the latest 4koma, boo hoo Kiran, what will you do without your crutch characters? Not that there aren't a bunch of other refreshers or anything...

XD Oh my goooooooooosh I love Ashnard's response to the sun hat!! Currently, my Ashnard has a goatee and a moustache and I keep being surprised when I see him without it. Yeah, it's gotten to the point where I keep thinking that's his canon design. Whoops.

THAT SAID I don't think Ashnard would actually care one way or the other about accessories (as opposed to thinking that they're for the weak), and the last panel seems more in character to me. X3