The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD Okay, this was a fantastic harken back to Lex's FE4 event. Also, something about Kiran being a dope with an axe stuck in his head is just fun.

This again, Lex? Do we need to stick a Byleth in every body of water just to be safe? At least Byleth is in the 4-star SR pool now.

I was wondering why the axe in the head seemed so familiar to me and it took me a while to remember that Kūki Yomi did a similar gag based on the same folk tale where the woodcutter's axe also ended up stuck in the person-coming-out-of-the-water's head.

I really enjoyed this one. Harkening back to Lex's Forging Bonds from years ago with Azura and Bartre was already amusing, but his dismayed reaction to Kiran coming out of the lake was great. And of course Kiran completely ignored the usual tale (and the axe) in favor of just running off with all of the treasure (and the axe).

• 1 month later...

Caeda comic: Eh.

Hapi comic: They're not monsters I guess? Jakob's Halloween unit actually has "monster" in the title and the rest of them are dragons...

Gaius comic: XD Okay, this one made me laugh! Ah, I forgot how much I like Gaius! (Seriously, why don't we have a Halloween one yet?)

Robin, Nowi, and Valentians comic: XD Oh man, thank you, Robin! Also, Alm, I feel like you're in a bit of a dangerous situation and don't even realize it...

Last comic: Oh man poor Jeralt. Welcome to Askr! XD Ahh, man, I just like about everything in this one! This Kiran really represents most of the player base too, I think. XD

• 1 month later...

I think Alfonse and Veronica forgot about Book 1. Also, poor Veronica. Also, why are the Askrans so close to Emblian soldiers so casually? Also, why do they think their words carry any weight with them?

On 10/6/2022 at 1:50 PM, Mercakete said:

I think Alfonse and Veronica forgot about Book 1. Also, poor Veronica. Also, why are the Askrans so close to Emblian soldiers so casually? Also, why do they think their words carry any weight with them?

I think you're taking the funny meme post too seriously 😛

20 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I think you're taking the funny meme post too seriously 😛

Jokes don't work for me unless their premises are accurate. =P

• 1 month later...

This is probably a callback to the conversation Ricken had with Raigh where they both go ''no YOU'RE the kid!'' against each other. But yeah its really fitting since aside from having a far more important backstory Lysithea has always clearly been modeled on Ricken. I always found it amusing how all the traits people found annoying in Ricken and Hayoto suddenly became endearing when it was a girl doing it.

6v9mv8d7ze1a1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=28dcc92331fbe97d8e9029a331f434cdd3566ec7

I’m just disappointed that they didn’t just kiss at the end there.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I always found it amusing how all the traits people found annoying in Ricken and Hayato suddenly became endearing when it was a girl doing it.

I’m pretty sure it was being overpowered that endeared Lysithea to people, while Ricken and Hayato (especially Birthright Hayato) were decidedly not overpowered.

XD Aww, Arthur is adorable here. He's being such a dad! (I wonder if he misses Percy or something...)

Speaking of, weren't there more comics released since the last dump than this?

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Speaking of, weren't there more comics released since the last dump than this?

Yeah, there are a ton. Here's the entire back catalog (I left the Veronica comic in just to show where it was in between the other missed comics):

part220831.jpg part220907.jpg part220914.jpg part220921.jpg 

part220928.jpg part221005.jpg part221012.jpgpart221019.jpg part221026.jpg part221102.jpg part221109.jpg part221116.jpg

So, we have:

• Nina shipping Kiran's gun and Alfonse's sword.
  • If the Byleths hired Sain, they'd only have half as many lost items to deal with.
  • Katsura drawing cute characters.
  • Reyson not having an alt.
  • "Magic".
  • Veronica's comic in the middle of everything showing just how many didn't get posted here.
  • Ash being cute. (Also Yune being cute.)
  • Ash being cute.
  • Katsura drawing cute characters.
  • Katsura drawing floof. Floof!
  • A game mechanic I forget exists. But at least it's not Pair Up, which literally no one remembers.
  • Plumeria being absolutely done with this world.
Edited by Ice Dragon

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

huh. I could have sworn I posted the one of the Askr siblings badmouthing Veronica

You did.

10 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

(I left the Veronica comic in just to show where it was in between the other missed comics)

Wow, there really are a lot! Onto reactions!

XD Okay, Nina shipping weapons again got a laugh out of me!

Pff. It's nice that Kiran found a nice utility use for Sain!

"Distracted nobles in swimsuits are especially good marks!" That sounds just...sooo specific. XD But seeing her interact with Chad is really sweet. 🙂 And the chest full of fresh roses... XD I wonder if his roses are actually fake! (But goodness, as one who struggles with drawing roses myself, this artist really went all out!)

You know, I didn't think of it before, but Reyson and Shigure hanging out with Desert Azure and Desert Leanne is actually really sweet. ^_^ It does make me a little sad that Rafiel isn't with them, though.

XD Selena, you'd think your reflex got using magic would be stronger than your reflex for smashing a guy in the head. But the interplay between Sylvain and Ingrid is so on point here! They have such a nice friendship. ^_^

Pff Eitri chasing Reginn in the background and Seteth and Frederick carrying cleared pebbles. XD

XD Oh man I love this! XD Team All-fonse... That's so perfect! (Also, relatable. XD) Ah, poor Alfonse. The artist caught both the full versions and the sprite versions of the characters perfectly, too!

Oh by gosh that Feh ice cream (or kakigori?) looks so cute and delicious! (Is it an actual weapon I just somehow missed noticing the design of before?) XD Ohhh poor Dirmitri. (And I think the giant fur cape and the general low heat tolerance of the people of Fearghus (or however you spell it) may have something to do with it too.) And a little cameo from Claude!

Hmm was kind of hoping for more nappers like Haar to show up. (Maybe partially because I want a nap banner. It could easily introduce Dwyer too.)

Pff! Poor Hugh! XD Hahah! Ahh, Chrom and Lucina... Hmm actually, a banner featuring characters who break everything could be fun, too. Sadly, we have enough of them...

Ohh man, Gaius being so much more wholesome than Plumeria expects. XD Why is she complaining at the end, though...?