Jump to content
Coolmanio

The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

That's weird, I didn't know Feh was the size of an actual owl.

Go compare her size to your other units on the Home screen. She's bigger than infantry.

I mean, you're dealing with chibified units, then. :P

Edited by NoirCore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

That's weird, I didn't know Feh was the size of an actual owl.

Go compare her size to your other units on the Home screen. She's bigger than infantry.

To be fair, Fae and Nowi are the same height as other units, even though both are supposed to be kid-sized.

I'd also mention how overwhelmingly broad figures are the same size as everyone else, if a little bulkier, but I can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a chapter focused on Masked Marth trying and failing to ask the help of heroes during a tempest trial. I could see characters like Leon, Raigh, or Azama blowing her off.

Or a voting gauntlet gag where the summoner character is getting guilt tripped or threatened by Heroes to join their team, or join the team of somebody they care about.

Edited by Glennstavos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I thought Ike was only tired when his left eye twitched, Soren... lol

Maybe there are different levels of tired, and Soren knows them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe there are different levels of tired, and Soren knows them all.

He's definitely a bit too obsessive then... xP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

 

Wow. The summoner is so cruel 0.0

Tempest Trials in JP: 戦渦の連戦

The chaos of continuous battles

There is no mercy in that title.

The one that can defeat it must be as cruel as the chaos itself.

On 11/15/2017 at 7:10 PM, mcsilas said:

The Black Knight is red.

Seth The Silver Knight is red.

7.8/10 too much red (At least the Scarlet Sword is red)

Oh and The Red Dragoon is green

The "Black Knight" is techincally Blue. It's Camus. 黒騎士

The "Black Knight" in English is 漆黒騎士 which is "Dark Knight".

 

Edited by shadowofchaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

He's definitely a bit too obsessive then... xP

I think the developers who created the manga could have probably seen people using Ike more than just Tempest Trials and Soren was just asking Kiran to give Ike a break on fighting since he was fighting too much on the battlefield. I think Soren was just pointing it out to Kiran about Ike since he is loyal to Ike and Soren is Ike's tactician as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

I think the developers who created the manga could have probably seen people using Ike more than just Tempest Trials and Soren was just asking Kiran to give Ike a break on fighting since he was fighting too much on the battlefield. I think Soren was just pointing it out to Kiran about Ike since he is loyal to Ike and Soren is Ike's tactician as well.

Um, yes, I'm aware. That's obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Tempest Trials in JP: 戦渦の連戦

The chaos of continuous battles

There is no mercy in that title.

The one that can defeat it must be as cruel as the chaos itself.

 

The "Black Knight" is techincally Blue. It's Camus. 黒騎士

The "Black Knight" in English is 漆黒騎士 which is "Dark Knight".

 

There is also Gray, who is a Red unit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

The "Black Knight" is techincally Blue. It's Camus. 黒騎士

The "Black Knight" in English is 漆黒騎士 which is "Dark Knight".

Umm... I am not sure if you're joking or not? But the Black Knight is actually a Red Unit since he usually uses the Alondite in the Tellius games. Camus the Sable Knight is still a Lance user.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Um, yes, I'm aware. That's obvious.

Ok then...

Edited by King Marth 64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Umm... I am not sure if you're joking or not? But the Black Knight is actually a Red Unit since he usually uses the Alondite in the Tellius games. Camus the Sable Knight is still a Lance user.

Yes, I'm joking.

Because Camus's title is "Black Knight" in JP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Umm... I am not sure if you're joking or not? But the Black Knight is actually a Red Unit since he usually uses the Alondite in the Tellius games. Camus the Sable Knight is still a Lance user.

Leon is a red tome cavalry while Leo is an archer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

smh at you guys right now.

Black Knight isn't Red, he's Rad.

Anyway, chapter 3 is p good. I know I maxed out Ike's HM during the PoR TT. Almost doing the same right now with his Brave version.

Edited by Glennstavos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I updated my post with my translated comic, with typesetting done by Linkmstr! The original translation was fine, but didn't have Soren's personality in it! So I did my own translation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Coolmanio said:

I updated my post with my translated comic, with typesetting done by Linkmstr! The original translation was fine, but didn't have Soren's personality in it! So I did my own translation!

=w=b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soren feels a bit out of character, though, I did find this really funny, I'm surprised that the comics got around to PoR before heroes actually did.

I think I would have liked mist to be there instead of soren.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao, I always imagined Olwen raging at me when poor Reinhardt got completely used and abused during Tempest Trials. I mix it up a lot more these days, although he still is firmly in place for the first two runs of the day. Before, my team was permanently him and Xander, a dancer (usually Azura) and the bonus. Although, to be fair, everyone except Reinhardt would normally get hit. I don't like his health dropping below lancebreaker level xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...