The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

Might as well just let her say "Then, I'm leaving."

It would be short and to the point that she wants nothing to do with them once she found out Alm wasn't there.

Edited by Linkmstr

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? I have Alm but Faye hasn't showed up like at all and neither has Celica but Tobin, Gray, Clair, Lukas and Mathilda have....probably the characters I have came from a file where Alm left Faye behind and she joined Celica.

Man, it's a really good thing I had not just one, but two Alms when I finally summoned my Fayes.

And Ike when summoning 5* Sorens...

And Eirika when Seth came round...

Sothe might have had some choice words for me if I didn't also get Micaiah...

I love how distressed Hinata looks when he's approached by Kiran. Like he knows what this will be about.

Also, is this the first time Kiran has ever spoken? He's certainly appeared in previous comics, but I don't remember any lines. I was always under the impression that he's the standard mute protagonist. Speaks when spoken to, but we don't get to hear what he says to NPCs.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Also, is this the first time Kiran has ever spoken? He's certainly appeared in previous comics, but I don't remember any lines. I was always under the impression that he's the standard mute protagonist. Speaks when spoken to, but we don't get to hear what he says to NPCs.

He's talked in #3 and #9.

@Coolmanio

"Rehabilitate" and not "Rehabilitation".

Also, it's a pet peeve of mine when people leave the "「" and "」" characters in a translation. Depending on the context, those should either be replaced with quotation marks or be omitted entirely for the same reason you shouldn't leave "、" (a comma) or "。" (a full stop) lying around in translated text.