The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, that was cute. It also gives a new insight. I didn't realize that the GHB's were against the heroes in your barracks. o_O

13 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Aww, that was cute. It also gives a new insight. I didn't realize that the GHB's were against the heroes in your barracks. o_O

But how is that possible when winning them adds the hero to your barracks? You don't already have them when the GHB debuts.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

But how is that possible when winning them adds the hero to your barracks? You don't already have them when the GHB debuts.

Someone's gotta stand there and hand out the accessory!  😛

18 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Parallel dimension exchange program where they GHB boss for a different summoner!

Oh so that's what Azura looks like when she has a Bed Hair. That kinda looks pretty bizzare to picture what a bed hair on Azura looks like since I think the Japanese version of Fates mentioned that Azura getting those bad bed hair when she sleeps in beds.

Also, I noticed in the last panel of this manga of Azura's Bed Hair had the rubber duck on the left side (I believe that's the Legendary Azura) looked a lot like Aqua from Konosuba since she almost have that top pony tail upwards.

Edited by King Marth 64

IIRC Azura is the unit in Fates with the worst bed hair in the morning. Each Fates unit had their own No. 1, like Setsuna's being the most flexible person in the army?

It wasn't elaborated much even in supports, just neat trivia found in the Records Hall character profiles.

2 hours ago, s07195 said:

IIRC Azura is the unit in Fates with the worst bed hair in the morning. Each Fates unit had their own No. 1, like Setsuna's being the most flexible person in the army?

It wasn't elaborated much even in supports, just neat trivia found in the Records Hall character profiles.

Same as in Awakening, every unit has that one quirk about them, such as Effie being the "most likely to ask for seconds", Sakura is "The most relaxing to be around", and Saizo "dislikes sweets more than anyone". And while some of these do pop up in some interactions, such as for instance Takumi having the worst nightmares appearing in his S support with Azura and Saizo... not liking sweets, the main difference is that Awakenings actually plays a major role in the Roster Rescue DLC map, in which those little tidbits brings an entire army to fear and unity for a common goal: get that roster back or risk a life of shame.

...I mean, it wasn't even major stuff, just things like Chrom being the most likely to break things, things like that...

Oh man. XD Oh my gosh that's great. The one with the ducky isn't hiding her hair very well, either. But my goodness, "Lost in Thoughts without a Comb" humors me more than it reasonably should. XD

... Also, their bedheads are stylish and somehow still untangled and they have no business being upset by them.

13 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

But my goodness, "Lost in Thoughts without a Comb" humors me more than it reasonably should. XD

Don't worry about it, it's still making me laugh! I admit my sense of humor seems to be different than other people's (as in, I tend to laugh at things they don't and vice versa), but you're still not alone here. 😛

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Don't worry about it, it's still making me laugh! I admit my sense of humor seems to be different than other people's (as in, I tend to laugh at things they don't and vice versa), but you're still not alone here. 😛

lol; guess we're lost in thoughts together then. 😉

5 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Hmm...I swear I'm missing the joke somehow.

The “joke” more or less is that Azura is forced to wear intimidating or ridiculous looking headwear to cover up her bad hair day

Um, we're gathering intel in order to off a bunch of guys, right? Wouldn't sending in assassins give us the upper hand in the coming battle and reduce friendly casualties? ...No? ... Um, okay then...