The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SockPuppet said:

ah, it’s on the official site 🙂 

https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/manga/

Interesting that the account is so on hiatus though...

If they have no problem updating the English site, why have they gotten rid of Twitter and Facebook? The Facebook account wasn't even around for very long at all and they just ditch it... This just really annoys me. These pages were the easiest way for me to see Heroes news in English.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If they have no problem updating the English site, why have they gotten rid of Twitter and Facebook? The Facebook account wasn't even around for very long at all and they just ditch it... This just really annoys me. These pages were the easiest way for me to see Heroes news in English.

Oh, Definitely! 😞 

The Twitter account runs on TweetDeck, so their tweets could potentially be crafted weeks in advance before they are automatically pushed out at a designated time. I do wonder if like, perhaps the tweets that were supposed to be sent out today and last week never got formally translated or put into the system? For whatever reason, stay at home orders or not.

6 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Oh, Definitely! 😞 

The Twitter account runs on TweetDeck, so their tweets could potentially be crafted weeks in advance before they are automatically pushed out at a designated time. I do wonder if like, perhaps the tweets that were supposed to be sent out today and last week never got formally translated or put into the system? For whatever reason, stay at home orders or not.

Well, whatever it is, it doesn't seem like they're coming back... At least not anytime soon...

So they basically implied that Triandra has the better matchup against the Summoner in a 1v1 situation when compared to Plumeria vs. Summoner. Nice.

Also love the implications that Kiran's world is just as messed up as ours is (like it isn't just an idealized version of our world).

This is precisely why I have literally no fear of any of the fairies at this point - Triandra, you think you deliver nightmares? Do you realize how many things I've seen with just the name 'Nightmare' that leave anything your little fairy magic can create in the dust? We talking SoulCaliber, Metroid, freaking MTG...don't get me started on Plumeria.

If Plumeria is disappointed in humanity now, wait until Kiran gives her a copy of:

Spoiler

the 1979 Caligula movie with Malcolm McDowell. I'm pretty sure all the lewd horrors (and really all the non-lewd horrors too) within would be more than enough to get her to rage quit her job forever.

5 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

LMAO XD Poor Plumeria. She doesn't realize that the Summoner has already witnessed Rule 34. 

After all, they come from a world with the internet.

Even someone like me, who avoids lewd stuff, has stumbled upon rule 34. 8'( I never wanted that... Why was it AT THE TOP of the image search results?! I was looking up pokemon...

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

This is precisely why I have literally no fear of any of the fairies at this point - Triandra, you think you deliver nightmares? Do you realize how many things I've seen with just the name 'Nightmare' that leave anything your little fairy magic can create in the dust? We talking SoulCaliber, Metroid, freaking MTG...don't get me started on Plumeria.

If they want nightmare fuel, I will show them the comments in my local newspaper.