The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubert must not have been here very long, there is NOTHING too shameful for ANYONE to be wearing.
I mean, Tiki is only a divine dragon and later Voice of Naga or something, and she liked wearing a swimsuit so much she did it TWICE!

Oh man Dimitri's reaction is perfect. XD His internal monologue is probably something like "Wait, how am I supposed to respond to this? I'm embarrassed but should I stand firm or react more casually? How am I supposed to handle myself in this situation?!"

7 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

Edelgard in a swimsuit...

Undoubtedly would be a one piece swimsuit. You know...

Hide contents

To cover up the scars from being cut open repeatedly.

Actually, Edelgard did mentioned she had a problem with swimming in water in her support conversation with Bernadetta in  Three Houses. I'm pretty sure Hubert would 100% know it's risky for Edelgard to be involved in Swimming activities due to how Edelgard is terrified swimming in water areas such as the ocean and he probably did quickly think to decided to volunteer someone else to do it for Edelgard not bring harm on her to get drowned in the sea.

Edited by King Marth 64

2 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Actually, Edelgard did mentioned she had a problem with swimming in water in her support conversation with Bernadetta in  Three Houses. I'm pretty sure Hubert would 100% know it's risky for Edelgard to be involved in Swimming activities due to how Edelgard is terrified swimming in water areas such as the ocean and he probably did quickly think to decided to volunteer someone else to do it for Edelgard not bring harm on her to get drowned in the sea.

Yes, she does admit to having a fear of swimming, particularly at night.

But just cause she can't swim doesn't mean they can't make a summer alt. 

They'll just attach floaties to her.

14 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

She’ll get Sothis Floatie+ and become the new “I can’t swim!” Xander

17 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Aww that sounds adorable and I really wanna see that now. It would be really cute to see people try to teach her how to swim

5 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

She’ll get Sothis Floatie+ and become the new “I can’t swim!” Xander

If she (Swimsuit Edelgard) gets into Heroes, I am so supporting her with Summer Xander.

20 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

I don't know, I know Hubert is super protective with Edelgard around in Three Houses. I think Hubert would get a heart attack to see Edelgard in a swimsuit if the others have her joining wearing swimsuits would be misunderstanding as in he might thought that they would get Edelgard accidentally drowned in the sea without protection from him.

Edited by King Marth 64

23 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I don't know, I know Hubert is super protective with Edelgard around in Three Houses. I think Hubert would get a heart attack to see Edelgard in a swimsuit if the others have her joining wearing swimsuits would be misunderstanding as in he might thought that they would get Edelgard accidentally drowned in the sea without protection from him.

Hubert can be protective, but if Edelgard herself decides to try and swim, he won't stop her. Like I said, FEH can make one by giving her floaties.

5 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

@omegaxis1

There's a simple solution to this. Actually, 2.

1. Hubert-styled floaties.

2. Make her a duo unit with Hubert keeping by her all the time, ready to be the lifeguard in case she (and only she) dips her mouth below the water line. Kind of like how you'll see parents hovering around their floatie-wearing kids in the water, arms practically encircling them and all.

On 9/4/2020 at 6:04 AM, Mercakete said:

@omegaxis1

There's a simple solution to this. Actually, 2.

1. Hubert-styled floaties.

2. Make her a duo unit with Hubert keeping by her all the time, ready to be the lifeguard in case she (and only she) dips her mouth below the water line. Kind of like how you'll see parents hovering around their floatie-wearing kids in the water, arms practically encircling them and all.

I'll be honest...both of these ideas are adorable and I kinda want a Summer Edelgard now for this alone xD

6 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I'll be honest...both of these ideas are adorable and I kinda want a Summer Edelgard now for this alone xD

Thanks! X3 Me too, actually.

Wait where did he...?

Well... if it's smiles that Kaden wants, he should consider changing the recipient of all that gold. I hear redheaded merchants especially love to receive mon- I mean gold. Assuming they don't kill him for hiding all that gold.

It's nice to see Kaden trying to help Julian to cheer up Lena by bringing something to make her smile. I'm kinda wondered what kinda things does make Lena smile since I know that Gold is more for Charlotte's thing and Lena was never been that greedy unlike Charlotte?

Edited by King Marth 64