The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

That's a cute little subversion of Julius actually helping out with the play (if I'm understanding it right). I always liked this particular FB for how goofy and sweet it was, so I'm happy it's getting some extra attention here!

Accidentally helping out. He was trying to ruin the play, but didn't realize that Julia was playing as a "dark" magical girl, so it only made the play better. 

Oh my gosh Alvis showing up to support his daughter at her play is just TOO SWEET! X3 !!! And I do love Julius' involvement and perfect placement in his Loptous summoning. X3 AND the fact that all three siblings showed up in this comic!! ...Though, where's Seliph in the audience? Did he ditch? :<

7 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Oh my gosh Alvis showing up to support his daughter at her play is just TOO SWEET! X3 !!! And I do love Julius' involvement and perfect placement in his Loptous summoning. X3 AND the fact that all three siblings showed up in this comic!! ...Though, where's Seliph in the audience? Did he ditch? :<

Ignore this message. Me saying stupid stuff again.

Edited by Sentinel07

XD My, how quickly Kiran changes his tune. It was somewhat predictable where it was going (though I expected sweets) but still pretty well executed (no pun intended.)

Also, it's canon that Perry is one of the best cooks in the army, not decidedly the best.

On 10/7/2020 at 6:18 AM, Mercakete said:

XD My, how quickly Kiran changes his tune. It was somewhat predictable where it was going (though I expected sweets) but still pretty well executed (no pun intended.)

I thought they were going to be making sweets too, since it’s around Halloween and Peri enjoyed making sweets in Fates.

6 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

I feel like that's the cutest art Peri has had in...forever.

Yes. I love how she looks in this style. Kaden looks great in this style too (he was

in a comic not too long ago.)

Hmm you know what I want? I would like to see a comic of Xane trying to turn into Bramimond and Bramimond mimicking Xane just to see what would happen.

On 10/7/2020 at 3:18 AM, Mercakete said:

Also, it's canon that Perry is one of the best cooks in the army, not decidedly the best.

She probably killed all the cooks who were  better than her.

Also, I dunno man, I'm not sure I'd eat anything that Kronya helped make, not gonna lie...

Ah, who am I kidding. It looks tasty. I'd eat it.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:17 AM, Mercakete said:

Hmm you know what I want? I would like to see a comic of Xane trying to turn into Bramimond and Bramimond mimicking Xane just to see what would happen.

...Upon reflection, yes.

17 hours ago, Benice said:

She probably killed all the cooks who were  better than her.

Also, I dunno man, I'm not sure I'd eat anything that Kronya helped make, not gonna lie...

Ah, who am I kidding. It looks tasty. I'd eat it.

I don't recall to remember Peri killed a lot of cooks nor she had hatred against cooks. She only has a troubled hatred against Butlers and Maids since one of them killed her mother (technically the true killer never been revealed and I think her mother's killer might have gotten killed by Peri) and it did snapped her into a homicide maniac. I don't know if one of the cooks or her mother might have taught Peri how to cook and she might have gotten it better before her introduction to Fates' Storyline.

Edited by King Marth 64

Oooh, I know how to settle the balance!

First, summon ANYONE who has such items like what Seliph has, your Silver Cards and Bargain Rings and whatnot, like a million times.
Then, give them to EVERYONE. Literally EVERYONE. Hello there random stranger, BARGAIN RING! Oooh what a cute little girl you have there, SILVER CARD! Aww what a cute puppy! BARGAIN RING!
Eventually everyone will be buying everything at half off! What was once considered a bargain is the new normal, and the Order saves money!

Man what a foolproof plan, and all it'll take is summoning anyone who happens to have a Bargain Ring or Silver Card on their person enough times to cover the entire population of Askr!