The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

It would just make him afraid of men. Then he and Florina would both need to hide behind Lyn (except that Lon'qu's a man, so, that's problematic for Florina.)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

I don't get it. Are they expecting wooden pieces to move on their own or something? Is that the joke?

Origami Sumo, where two origami pieces are placed in front to each other and then the players tap the table to make them move.

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Origami Sumo, where two origami pieces are placed in front to each other and then the players tap the table to make them move.

Reveal hidden contents

Ahh, so that's what they're doing. I still don't get the joke, though. Is it supposed to be funny since we also tap on our phones to make units do things?

Just now, Mercakete said:

Ahh, so that's what they're doing. I still don't get the joke, though. Is it supposed to be funny since we also tap on our phones to make units do things?

I think the joke is that the pieces are not forma units and move on their own and attack on their own... they are wooden piece, and Loki and Thorr hitting the table is what makes them move.

58 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I think the joke is that the pieces are not forma units and move on their own and attack on their own... they are wooden piece, and Loki and Thorr hitting the table is what makes them move.

Ah, so the joke is about how the forma supposedly actually move, then. Okay; thanks. 🙂

. . .and the absurdity of a couple of gods hitting a table to make a wooden figure move seems to be lost on people.  Even if it took the explanation for it to make sense, I think it's amusing.

27 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

At this point I am just convinced that someone at IS has a thing for Yuri cause how else do you explain this?! 

Nah, Leanne is not into that like Florina is. She’s saving herself for chad daddy Naesala.

Also, I think it’s just you who has the thing for yuri since you keep immediately jumping straight to that whenever they do literally anything with two females.

37 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Also, I think it’s just you who has the thing for yuri since you keep immediately jumping straight to that whenever they do literally anything with two females.

Well I’m not saying I don’t have a thing for Yuri cause I do but the fact that Kiran explicitly states they look cute together just tells me plus the “Marth”/Mia stuff I’m willing to at least someone on the dev team is also into that sort of thing.

I like how in the last panel Leanne looks significantly more badass than Florina does. Her expression says that she's gonna totally kick your ass even if she's a heron. Also, even Leanne's taller than Florina!

11 hours ago, Ottservia said:

Well I’m not saying I don’t have a thing for Yuri cause I do but the fact that Kiran explicitly states they look cute together just tells me plus the “Marth”/Mia stuff I’m willing to at least someone on the dev team is also into that sort of thing.

Wow....I've seen reaching but this takes the cake.

None of that even remotely comes close to being romantic. The "Marth"/Mia stuff even more so as that is strictly friendship stuff, not even close to any romantic undertones. And Kiran calling a couple girls cute means nothing.

4 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Wait...is this the first time IS has acknowledged the term "pity break"?

In an official capacity, I think so. They somehow managed to avoid using the term in the last Feh Channel, which changed the pity rates.

That made me curious about what the Japanese title for the chapter was, but it's actually completely unrelated. The Japanese title is "うちのエクラがご面倒をかけして恐縮です" (Uchi no Eclát ga go-mendou wo kake shite kyoushuku desu), which just translates as "I'm sorry for the trouble our Kiran is causing," which is implied to be spoken by Alfonse to Leanne and Florina after the last panel.

Also, Katsura and Hayase are definitely my two favorite artists for the comic. Both have a knack for making all of the characters look absolutely adorable.

Edited by Ice Dragon

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

"I'm sorry for the trouble our Kiran is causing,"

I love the acknowledgement of various Kirans. X3 Oh hm... I wonder if it's a different Kiran in each comic. o_o

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

I love the acknowledgement of various Kirans. X3 Oh hm... I wonder if it's a different Kiran in each comic. o_o

And this is my new headcanon.

The good thing about a Leanne/Florina duo would be that they could fly~!

19 minutes ago, eclipse said:

And this is my new headcanon.

The good thing about a Leanne/Florina duo would be that they could fly~!

I don't know that Leanne could carry Florina. Hollow bones, minimal strength/con...

Maybe something can be done through the power of the Galdr, heh.

I mean, Ninian floats while partnering up with Tiki. Sure, could be due to dragonstone power or something like that... but if they can use that as an explanation, then...