The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh he's definitely got a list of units to kill off for fodder.  The reason he's freaking out?  She right around the outage where he details his plans to give Deirdre Nino's Gronnblade.

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I foddered him off to Olwen.

Me too. Before Life and Death 3 became a cheap skill, I killed all his copies out of spite for pity breaking me when I was trying to summon Ninian when she first came out last year.

24 minutes ago, XRay said:

Me too. Before Life and Death 3 became a cheap skill, I killed all his copies out of spite for pity breaking me when I was trying to summon Ninian when she first came out last year.

I didn’t do that out of spite. I did that because it was a good idea and also because I don’t like him or his personality that much. Edgelords aren’t my cup of black bitter coffee.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:26 PM, Otts486 said:

or maybe there's some other stuff she just hasn't or more likely can't read yet. Then again I doubt Kiran's diary would be too bad though just imagine if she got a hold of one of Nina's books. Now that would be hilarious.

The most steamy, Rated-18 ones to boot! Say goodbye to your innocence, Nino!!!! ?????????

Edited by jake72002
Grammar

5 hours ago, jake72002 said:

The most steamy, Rated-18 ones to boot! Say goodbye to your innocence, Nino!!!! ?????????

That sounds more like Nina's diary, but I would not be surprised if Kiran secretly harbors similar thoughts. If I were Kiran, mine would probably be supplemented with damage art of all my waifus too. Some of my favorite damage arts include Azura, HNY!Azura, A!F!Corrin, NS!F!Corrin, Lene, Loki, BB!Lyn, YT!Olivia, HATF!Sharena, SA!Tana, and BB!Tharja.

54 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

As I don't play the Japanese version, I didn't know that combat manuals were called 秘伝書, which directly translated to 'Book of Secrets'.

Just a weird fact.

Sounds like what I would call Nina's and Kiran's diaries.

I don't know how Minerva can even have any fans after that trite ending. She will kneel before Narcian the Great.

Also I guess this comic counts as one of those "Delet this" memes I've seen before.

Edited by Glennstavos

9 hours ago, carousi said:

Maria is reading FEH manga (ch 42 ?) :^_^:

Well spotted! Wow, so meta; and poor Minerva xD

But now that we know Combat Manuals are written by the subject, how would a Nino manual work? And why is M!Marth's always empty? We need answers, IS!

Edited by DefyingFates

Nino learning to read Jaffar's name was too precious.

Minerva always seemed like one that wouldn't have much patience for grandstanding.  Also Maria looks like she is reading comic books, someone needs to give her a Genny or Maribelle manual.